Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic

Smythe posted:

yea. meet the back of my hand as i pimp slap those bitches

they could both savagly beat you to death easily

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
My read on this situation is Kodzo got arrested for a rape and the feds have offered him a deal that he'll get off lightly if he pretends to have been working for the Russians.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Weka posted:

My read on this situation is Kodzo got arrested for a rape and the feds have offered him a deal that he'll get off lightly if he pretends to have been working for the Russians.

Agreed, that's why he used his time travel powers to go back in time a couple of years and posted on Facebook that he's getting money from a weird Russian oligarch who funds all sorts of weirdos like him

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
How about Men Gazi and it's just for the fellas

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

call him gozi kudzu because he's gonna take over the south

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Can't they just wipe his memory and give him a normal job or something

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

SorePotato posted:

Can't they just wipe his memory and give him a normal job or something

Don't think that is the best way to handle someone who sexually preys on the homeless personally

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Agreed, that's why he used his time travel powers to go back in time a couple of years and posted on Facebook that he's getting money from a weird Russian oligarch who funds all sorts of weirdos like him

Wait, how did I miss this?

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Weka posted:

Wait, how did I miss this?

Idk but he posted something like "thanks to my Russian daddy for giving me all this money" lol

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Time travelling hackers who make you look bad is a real problem, lol at what happened to Joy Anne Reid.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Being funded by Russia is the best thing about Kodzo

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

putin funded hammer city so hes woke now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Do people rate threads intentionally? I sometimes fat finger a 2 or 3 instead of going back to main forum when phone browsing but thats the only time I vote

same but I usually fat finger a 1. if i notice i feel bad and rerate the thread