Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Is the thing you're into sexually a crime or an abomination that cannot exist in nature? Then learn to draw!

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021
If you are in to weird stuff, like heavily armed, potentially lactating reptile ladies, the internet is a place to meet those that share your fetish...

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Can't shoot for poo poo? Use a stable foreign position or w rest or really literally anything but standing on your tail.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Train your abs until you can stand on your tail perfectly still

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
You can save time by referring to snake abs as snabs

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Working out your core comes with a variety of health benefits, including preventing/reducing back pain! Everyone should do it to some degree.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
You don't need to work out your cores at all. You can just eat them. It's fine. If anything it's just more fibre. You won't grow an apple tree in your stomach or anything absurd like that. Plants produce fruit so that you'll eat the seeds and poo poo them out. You're abusing nature/God or whatever you want to call it, if you don't.

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Harry_Potato posted:

So the hack here is:

Glue your pants to your penis so they won't fall down.

Just the tip.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
Don't bother telling anyone you're a piece of poo poo!

they already know.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021
If you need to take a nap at lunch time, do it on a crowded sidewalk in a puddle of your own (or someone elses) urine. You can make 2-3 dollars easily while you sleep.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Existential dread creeping in again? Get a job that works you so hard, you won’t have time to contemplate the sad state of the world and your own impending doom!

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Just fill your car tires entirely with collected spare change instead of air. Then, they can't go flat and you'll never be broke. Just change the tires with new, stupid air ones and you'll get your fortune back from inside the old ones.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Tie a piece of string around your finger. Eventually it'll fall off.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Duct tape is a cheap way of reattaching fingers that have fallen off your body with out resorting to costly surgery.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Tired of renting? Buy a house by becoming a faceless, heartless corporation and then buy up all the single-family houses in the neighborhood to destroy the housing market for anyone that isn’t you, rent them out and then use that money to buy a house!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Brain poisoned from posting in a politics forum? Randomly open fire into a crowd!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

want to be an activist but too lazy to go outside? call people who disagree with you online fascists, brownshirts, nazis and (this one is the worst), liberals!

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Is the thing you're into sexually a crime or an abomination that cannot exist in nature? Then learn to draw!

That's hard. Also, if you are an artist, you might have trouble getting turned on by your own art. Especially your older pieces. Many artists can't look at old work without dwelling on their mistakes and less refined technique.

Like many other problems, this is best solved by just having a lot of money and paying others to do it.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Too drunk to stand? Lie on the ground.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Too lazy to get out of bed? Just poo poo and piss wherever you want

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021
If you sprinkle when you tinkle, please be neat and wipe the seat

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
if you paid for the whole seat but only needed the edge, ask the manager for a partial refund

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Mozi posted:

if you paid for the whole seat but only needed the edge, ask the manager for a partial refund

See if you can turn a profit and sublet the remaining seat space to a nice immigrant family.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
To figure out if someone in your workplace/school has a secret crush on you, let it be known that you have a very specific fetish and see who around you alters their appearance to appeal to you better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021
Only wear brown pants so when you poo poo yourself the turd streak blends in.