Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Only registered members can see post attachments!

vanisher

vanisher

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
the scene where neo walks thru the metal detector, but instead of opening his trench coat and showing all the guns, he turns around and does a goatse

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Heather Papps

hello friend

magic cactus posted:

morpheus (*straining as he does kegels*): what is the matrix? control.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Lock

*Neo, panicking, having just been shown his whole life was a lie*

Cypher: He’s gonna pop!

*neo curls up in the fetal position on the ground and lets rip a wall-shaking rancid toot before blacking out*

bad guy

Red pill, but it's a gummy

bad guy

Flintstones Chewable Red Pill

google THIS

The manosphere now has to find a way to slip the pill past their heads

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

more like brown pill am i right?

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

bad guy

first, your butt hole will realize that the world it knows is just an illusion. then the rest of you will, we assume. but the butt hole thing is for sure.

take the moon

by sebmojo

bad guy posted:

Red pill, but it's a gummy

10mgs.... of PURE BRAHMA :2bong:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

empty whippet box

by Fluffdaddy
Neo walks through the crowd of people, nearly bumping into all of them. Morpheus is talking, but he's distracted by someone - no, some thing - he sees in the crowd up ahead. As he gets closer he sees it more clearly. It's about 3 and a half feet tall, shorter than the people around him. Morpheus' voice seems distant, unimportant now as he gets a clear look at the creature. It is oblong and fleshy, with wirey black hairs sticking out haphazardly across what seems to be its torso. It has two circular eyes which stare unconcernedly through him as it walks, and a mouth with thin lips pressed together in an unconcerned, but perhaps slightly amused, expression. It has thin arms and hands with 3 fingers on it with no fingernails and short legs which don't seem like they should support its girth. As it walks by, naked, Neo sees that it's rear end portrudes out in what he has to admit is a somewhat pleasing manner, and there is a dick and balls sticking out of the buttcrack, the dick erect and proud, pointing into the sky as the balls flop and dangle. The creature makes eye contact with him.

Morpheus suddenly stands right in front of him, stopping him.

"Are you listening, Neo, or are you looking at the dickbutt?"

"what?"

----------------

Lock

empty whippet box posted:

Neo walks through the crowd of people, nearly bumping into all of them. Morpheus is talking, but he's distracted by someone - no, some thing - he sees in the crowd up ahead. As he gets closer he sees it more clearly. It's about 3 and a half feet tall, shorter than the people around him. Morpheus' voice seems distant, unimportant now as he gets a clear look at the creature. It is oblong and fleshy, with wirey black hairs sticking out haphazardly across what seems to be its torso. It has two circular eyes which stare unconcernedly through him as it walks, and a mouth with thin lips pressed together in an unconcerned, but perhaps slightly amused, expression. It has thin arms and hands with 3 fingers on it with no fingernails and short legs which don't seem like they should support its girth. As it walks by, naked, Neo sees that it's rear end portrudes out in what he has to admit is a somewhat pleasing manner, and there is a dick and balls sticking out of the buttcrack, the dick erect and proud, pointing into the sky as the balls flop and dangle. The creature makes eye contact with him.

"what?"

Stoner Sloth

"what?"

snergle

A kind little mouse!

"what?"

Look again. the dick now has a gun between its balls pointing it at neo.

bad guy

2 Girls 1 Pill

Ventral EggSac

"what?"

Ventral EggSac

A pillbox with compartments Mon-Tues-Wed-Thurs-Fri-Sat-Sun and there's a blue and a red pill in each one

empty whippet box

by Fluffdaddy
"It doesn't have everything the body needs," Mouse said, turning towards Neo. "So I, uh, understand you've ran through the agent training program."

He smiled creepily. "You know, I wrote that program."

"Here it comes," Tank said, sighing.

"So what'd you think of it?"

"Of what?" Neo said, his brow furrowing.

"The dickbutt. I designed it. He uh, well, he doesn't talk very much, but if you'd...like to meet him, well, I can arrange a much more personalized situation."

"What the gently caress? Why would I want that?" Neo said, recoiling slightly.

"Neo, to deny our own impulses...is to deny ourselves. I know you saw the way its rear end jiggled. I know you saw it's assdick. I spent a lot of time on that dick, Neo. It's perfect. The way the balls hang....the way those giant pubes all over the shaft move in the breeze."

"It looked like a monster. I thought I was going to have to shoot it." Neo got up from the table with a look of disgust on his face and began walking out of the mess hall.

Mouse shouted after him as he left. "You just hit me up when you're ready, Neo! I know you're curious! I know you want a piece of this! Whenever you're ready, Neo!"

Around the corner, Neo paused for a moment and looked back over his shoulder. He reached into his pocket and unfolded a piece of paper with a line drawing of the dickbutt on it. After looking for a moment, he sighed, folded the piece of paper back into his pocket, and kept walking.

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo
lmao

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

it gives you wings