Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

>TAKE MONKEY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
monkeys only exist in the realm as figurative devices, please don't try to break the realm

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

> JOIN
> MEET WITH MR JOHNSON

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
armitage you have 1000 realm bucks but what

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK
> READ POLE

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

echinopsis posted:

captain foo your balance is $1000 realm bucks

the man sees you looking at him. as you are socially inept, you are unable to read that this staring contest is very awkward and is drawing significant attention to yourself and your very goofy outfit

the dude walks up to you and asks “what are you looking at?”

>say "what? i'm blind"

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

MrQueasy posted:

> READ POLE

it has symbols you don’t recognise. you’re unsure of their importance, so you take a picture

Captain Foo posted:

>say "what? i'm blind"

the realm master recognises this request was intended to be instigated before the man left, and so when you said this to him before he left, he didn’t believe you, but didn’t want to start any poo poo, so he said “you’re full of poo poo mate”, and then stared at your crotch for quite a while

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

echinopsis posted:

armitage you have 1000 realm bucks but what

A Mr Johnson is someone who hires shadowrunners for a job, usually through a fixer

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

>EAST
>LOOK

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Armitag3 posted:

A Mr Johnson is someone who hires shadowrunners for a job, usually through a fixer

what the hell do you think this is?? craZY realm????

NEWS FLASH

YOU"RE HOMELESS MOTHER FUCKER

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

you glance over your shoulder. it was a slow move, like how a dog slowly moves toward its prey

you raised your eyebrows because you saw someone you knew. someone you knew from when you were younger. a time traveler, in the the sense that they are older now than they were when you knew them. oldness has become them. antique store poo poo ya know what I mean.

you're unhappy about it. you're in a fuckin lovely mood and you really cant be hosed going through with the meaningless bullshit you have to do when you see someone from your past

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
> eat all oreos

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
you look down at your huge gut, then at some of the oreos in your pockets, look back at your gut.. then start to eat every single last oreo

the first few are easy

but by the 6th one you're already feeling it getting difficult to want to continue

soon it will hurt

you're gonna have to find some weed or something if you want to eat more than 10

thankfully there's a drug dealer not far away from here. or so you've heard. there's this house people always point to and say its a drug dealers house, and that house aint far away

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK
> USE CAMERA ON BEEP

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

> move west

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

MrQueasy posted:

> USE CAMERA ON BEEP

beep looks at you as you pull out your camera. it’s a big camera and it’s covered in oil, somehow it’s still working.

he’s disturbed a bit, but he can’t stop eating these oreos. he is powerless to stop you

so you get on your knees and take some close ups of this great humble man. you can see tears in his eyes and you don’t know why

Captain Foo posted:

> move west

you ask everyone to follow you as you move down the road a bit. you’re now in a large car park. there is a whole lot of discarded bed sheets in a large pile

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK

echinopsis posted:

beep looks at you as you pull out your camera. it’s a big camera and it’s covered in oil, somehow it’s still working.

he’s disturbed a bit, but he can’t stop eating these oreos. he is powerless to stop you

so you get on your knees and take some close ups of this great humble man. you can see tears in his eyes and you don’t know why

you ask everyone to follow you as you move down the road a bit. you’re now in a large car park. there is a whole lot of discarded bed sheets in a large pile

> W
> HELP DRIVING MINIGAME

moonshine is......
Feb 21, 2007

> Burn beeps utilikilt
> use ensuing chaos to flee to drug dealers house

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
> run to drug dealer house

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

> GO TO TAVERN AND INTRODUCE MYSELF AS THE THIEF

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

> DEMAND RUMORS AND INFORMATION

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

>look beep

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

President Beep posted:

> run to drug dealer house

beep your balance is 833 realm buckeroos

so this drug dealers house is around the corner.
well you think its the drug dealers house. theres a pair of shoes hanging over the power lines. normally theres no powerlines in this neighbourhood so they put up a small set just on their front yard

you get outside the house and have a look around. the street is mostly empty. neighdourhood kinda looks like grove street from grand theft auto san andreas (greasted game every made)

well a few streets over. its rough [i]ish.

this dude that looks like fred durst - still, in 2021, dresses like early 2000s fred durst - has jsut come out the front door. kinda looks like he was planning to go somewhere, as he was walking to his car. he sees that you're peering over the fence. it's clear to him that you are on captain foos shoudlers.

it looks real sus. lol you're hosed

what are you goen do

echinopsis fucked around with this message at 12:43 on Sep 25, 2021

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Armitag3 posted:

> GO TO TAVERN AND INTRODUCE MYSELF AS THE THIEF

by tavern I assume you mean the drug dealers house

so you're there.. captain foo is here and he's holding president peep up on his shoulders

a person you will at some stage work out is named "leotard" comes up to you

Armitag3 posted:

> DEMAND RUMORS AND INFORMATION

he looks oddly aat you. its so obvious he thinks the way you talk is loving weird. everyone can tell. everyone is looking at you and its quite embarassing

you're not sure what to say after asking "oi, give me the rumers. I WANT THE INFORMATION"

coz he's just standing there.

and you're just stnainding there

two strangers

just two peeps (people not pres)
looking at each other

echinopsis fucked around with this message at 12:48 on Sep 25, 2021

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

he's on your shoulders.

you sort of cant avoid his legs in your face, but regardless you push your head back to look up. beeps groin smushed by your heed. you can kind of see his torso no. his dad bod is as vibrant as it's ever been.. but this isn't the time for admiring it,

you've got work to do

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

> eat oreos

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

>begin chicken fight

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

> kill jester

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

>sigh despondently

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

dioxazine posted:

>sigh despondently

this is supposed to be pretend

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK
> UP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

President Beep posted: