Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Borsche69 posted:

yeah good point. we beat them so we match up well against them. we match up well against the lions too. they cant defend a 66 yard fg attempt

It's hard to tell right now because the picture isn't completely clear about who teams are. But yes we matched up well against KC because we were able to run the ball on them for 200+ yards. That's the kind of thing this team is supposed to be doing. Like in the 2001 playoffs when we ran for like 200 yards at Miami and looked like people thought we were going to look before Jamal Lewis went down before the season.

Also I remembered about Bozeman after the person said. My brain just wants him to be guard still. And I thought that maybe it changed with Tyre Phillips going down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Broncos are frauds and the Colts are terrible, Ravens will beat both of them by one or two points

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Doltos posted:

Cavauro is a legendary poster but Kawalimus is iconic

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

camoseven posted:

Broncos are frauds and the Colts are terrible, Ravens will beat both of them by one or two points

Denver's defense is legit though and our defense isn't strong enough to dominate teams. I do think we will beat the Colts and that will be our first sound win of the season.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I can't tell who's trolling who at this point and I love it

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Kawalimus posted:

It's hard to tell right now because the picture isn't completely clear about who teams are. But yes we matched up well against KC because we were able to run the ball on them for 200+ yards. That's the kind of thing this team is supposed to be doing. Like in the 2001 playoffs when we ran for like 200 yards at Miami and looked like people thought we were going to look before Jamal Lewis went down before the season.

Also I remembered about Bozeman after the person said. My brain just wants him to be guard still. And I thought that maybe it changed with Tyre Phillips going down.

andy reid coaches circles around harbaugh (who needs to be fired asap) and thus we are an AWFUL matchup against kc. lose that game 999 times out of 1000 because of the awful playcall where he told lamar to throw a pick six

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
I appreciate Kawalimus’ talent for recalling obscure stats from random irrelevant games years ago for backing up whatever argument he’s making.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

camoseven posted:

Wrong, I've made the sufficient sacrifices to Satan in order for the prophecy to proceed. Broncos by 1 point.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Borsche69 posted:

andy reid coaches circles around harbaugh (who needs to be fired asap) and thus we are an AWFUL matchup against kc. lose that game 999 times out of 1000 because of the awful playcall where he told lamar to throw a pick six

We've been a great matchup for the Chiefs the whole time and should be like 3-1 against them. The problem is in games 2 and 3 we decided to challenge Mahomes to a slingfest inexplicably and got away from what was working. Because Harbaugh and Roman panicked down by like 7 points and decided that meant we couldn't run anymore because reasons. So yeah Harbaugh dunced his way to losses that could have been wins. It should be at least even at 2-2 against Mahomes.

In the recent game, we didn't do that! We kept to what we do best and were lucky enough they didn't have the personnel to stop us. So we did improve. But it took us four games to figure it out when it should have been obvious since the 2018 game.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I appreciate Kawalimus’ talent for recalling obscure stats from random irrelevant games years ago for backing up whatever argument he’s making.

i would appreciate it more if it wasn't like the same 4 year period. like you'd think ravens have never played any other games in their history

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Kawalimus posted:

We've been a great matchup for the Chiefs the whole time and should be like 3-1 against them. The problem is in games 2 and 3 we decided to challenge Mahomes to a slingfest inexplicably and got away from what was working. Because Harbaugh and Roman panicked down by like 7 points and decided that meant we couldn't run anymore because reasons. So yeah Harbaugh dunced his way to losses that could have been wins. It should be at least even at 2-2 against Mahomes.

this means we're bad matchups against them. checkmate. fire harbaugh and ozzie.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I have no bias in this decision but I've decided Kawalimus won this argument

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Doltos posted:

I have no bias in this decision but I've decided Kawalimus won this argument

attention time for doltos

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌