Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Jason Alexander showed his vagina on Star Trek Voyager. Very brave man.

Post pic pls must see quirky bald guy's man pussy.

Edit:

Nm thanks hosed up doggie.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Sep 23, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
best part of seinfeld imo

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Yaldabaoth posted:

If Seinfeld was made today, George would be a complete neckbeard who can't get laid at all.

The funnest thing IMO about George's relationships was that he didn't really deserve any of them. He had long "drought" periods between getting dates by pure luck or by subterfuge or both. The occasional woman he dated was obsessive, desperate or pitying (of George) enough to pursue a relationship with him. In those cases we the audience were often left wondering just what way he'd gently caress it up this time, which of course he did.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
George only got dates by pretending to be someone he wasn’t in every situation except for Susan. She was the only one who liked George for George and she died lol.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
For a comedy series, Seinfeld did some hosed up stuff stamping out characters

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

signalnoise posted:

For a comedy series, Seinfeld did some hosed up stuff stamping out characters

with susan though it was because she had no chemistry with the rest of the cast as an actor

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/seinfeld-why-susan-ross-had-to-be-killed-off-on-the-nbc-hit-comedy.html/

quote:

“I remember thinking,” he continued, “I can’t find a path with her, I’m always off, I’m just off trying to play against this actress. I don’t know why. It’s not that she was doing anything wrong, it was literally a chemical problem.”

Alexander explained when “the gang” finally saw what he had been trying to say.

Laughing, he concluded, “And then, finally, they had to do a big scene with her. And they had a similar problem. And that’s when we decided to kill her. That’s how that decision got made.”

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

Junk posted:

with susan though it was because she had no chemistry with the rest of the cast as an actor

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/seinfeld-why-susan-ross-had-to-be-killed-off-on-the-nbc-hit-comedy.html/

Agreed, the only chemistry she had ended up on envelopes

AdmiralViscen
Nov 2, 2011

I’m glad Susan is dead

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

GEORGE IS OUT OF KRATOM!

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Jason Alexander was in North Which was a bad movie.

But he seems like a lovely fellow. So hooray for him being another year older.

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho
Jason Alexander's best friend on Voyager was a jellyfish in a jar. Pretty cool imo.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Dude has two first names

Aint trustin him

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Where's Sheldon? Bazinga!

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

When you think about it, Susan dying because of some petty thing George did was the ideal ending to the story arc. Her leaving him at the altar would've just been a regular episode and Jerry's "We had a pact" line wouldn't have been quite as funny.

BrigadierSensible posted:

Jason Alexander was in North Which was a bad movie.

So was Julia Louis-Dreyfus. They played North's parents. Maybe it could be considered a bad George & Elaine fanfic?

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
jason alexander was also the voice of duckman, a show which i'm told i'm not allowed to find funny anymore

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I..uh...love Jason Alexander.

Please help.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Jason Alexander was also on an episode of Friends as well. Can you imagine the power this man wielded to have been on both of the most popular shows in the 90s? Unfathomable.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Jason Alexander the Great would be an ok username

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

George Costanza never ate pussy and that's What Really Killed Susan

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
He most certainly did. That's why he was asking jerry for his technique

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Martman posted:

Happy birthday to this guy

gently caress yeah happy birthday duckman and George

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
He was also a lawyer in Jacobs Ladder and played Death in an episode of The Twilight Zone.

Also, his actual last name is Greenslade and Alexander is actually his fathers name, who was a PI with strong ties the New Jersey Mafia, or something like that.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTSdUOC8Kac

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Jason Alexander is also a pretty rad artist

5er
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!

If we are going to lose respect for Jason Alexander for any reason, this is it.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

5er posted:

I mean, at least he really commits. I believe he loves that DLT. He is loving selling me that DLT. He's a loving genius.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

5er posted:

I think its cool.

5er
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!

Caesar Saladin posted:

I think its cool.

If you want to give Jason Alexander a break for that commercial, that's fine. Even David Cross admitted that a man's gotta eat, in regards to why he did Chipmunk movies. But that commercial is metastasized 80's cancer.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

5er posted:

If you want to give Jason Alexander a break for that commercial, that's fine. Even David Cross admitted that a man's gotta eat, in regards to why he did Chipmunk movies. But that commercial is metastasized 80's cancer.

yeah, but does have to eat, but does his burger have separate compartments for hot and cold?

5er
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

yeah, but does have to eat, but does his burger have separate compartments for hot and cold?

Alas and alack in these dark modern times.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Call Your Grandma posted:

Jason Alexander is also a pretty rad artist

ofc he's an artist, he's an actor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer

The most hosed up thing here is that the cheese is on the cool side.