Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Paul Shart Dog 🐕

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Paul Shart Dog 🐕

scooting around the living room wiping his rear end on the carpet

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

give a dog a bone

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

numberoneposter posted:

give a dog a bone

Insane

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

give a dog a phone

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Paul Shart Dog 🐕

All Dogs Go to Kevin

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

give a dog a loan

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

numberoneposter posted:

give a dog a phone

wtf would a dog do with a phone is this a real post?

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Hadn't I already posted in this thread? I swear to Christ I did already. Hmm.

anyway it reminds me of this, watch the whole video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZLwyVjFNk4

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

the dog would use it for coller id! :tipshat:

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
theres a cool movie called White God about a mutt dog and he rallies the other mutt dogs and they gently caress up all the people. It's a pretty slow foreign movie but when the dogs bust out it's fuckin awesome.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
If dogs ate our food and we had to fight them for it, what kind of dog are you capable of fighting?

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
win: chihuaha, pug, boston terrier, daschund, min pin, bijon frisee, corgi

i lose but not dead: any hound or retreiver, dalmatian, whippet

im dead: pit, bulldog, doberman, rott, cane corso, st bernard, akita

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

It’s just a little ruff humor. :dukedoge:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Armitag3 posted:

give a dog a loan

What for?

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I have fought a dog for food before but there are no winners in war, as they say.

motorocker
Dec 23, 2013

Soiled Meat
I share my meat with dog and train it to sniff out and attack the meat havers and we take the meat and share like bros

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
AWWWOOOOOo hehe

naem
May 29, 2011

https://youtube.com/shorts/TuDdAkbqeME?feature=share

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

theres a cool movie called White God about a mutt dog and he rallies the other mutt dogs and they gently caress up all the people. It's a pretty slow foreign movie but when the dogs bust out it's fuckin awesome.

Holy poo poo it sounds fantastic, I’m going to watch it this weekend.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Vampire Panties posted:

dogs are sweet stupid children and i will fight anyone IRL who says otherwise

My dog said to tell you she is an adult and will CRUSH you.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

kntfkr posted:

The other day some idiot in my development got out of his car with three big dogs and this golden retriever was off leash and started barking at me while I was smoking next to my car and then it started running at me real fast so I hopped in my car and closed the door and the dogs are outside barking. rear end in a top hat didn't even apologize. He has a pig haircut and tucks his shirt into his pants. THere's a Sasquatch sticker on his CRV. gently caress that guy and his dogs.

Owned by a golden retriever

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

I have enough problems with my cat trying to eat the bacon off my 5 Guys burger.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Boner M posted:

dogs have no emotions except feed and hate

You're thinking of cats.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
This dog of mine has a thousand yard stare and drool puddle when waiting for food

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

kntfkr posted:

The other day some idiot in my development got out of his car with three big dogs and this golden retriever was off leash and started barking at me while I was smoking next to my car and then it started running at me real fast so I hopped in my car and closed the door and the dogs are outside barking. rear end in a top hat didn't even apologize. He has a pig haircut and tucks his shirt into his pants. THere's a Sasquatch sticker on his CRV. gently caress that guy and his dogs.

hope you're OK dude, that sounds really scary. golden retrievers are known to be really aggressive so you did the right thing. ive heard multiple stories of them licking people to death or playing fetch for so long that people collapse from exhaustion. or maybe you might have had an anaphylactic shock from his soft fluffy fur. you cant be too safe

naem
May 29, 2011

Bardeh posted:

hope you're OK dude, that sounds really scary. golden retrievers are known to be really aggressive so you did the right thing. ive heard multiple stories of them licking people to death or playing fetch for so long that people collapse from exhaustion. or maybe you might have had an anaphylactic shock from his soft fluffy fur. you cant be too safe

:nws:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1TGktwhHyEk
:nms:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Floodixor
Aug 22, 2003

Forums Electronic MusiciaBRRRIIINGYIPYIPYIPYIP
OP are the dogs helping out with the bill or what because even while some dogs have jobs they do not have money, and is part of the reason why they are truly God's cleatures, unencumbered by the chains of capitalism which we placed on ourselves