Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I mean, this thing can do silicon, glass, or steel. I just use it for dildos tho. :shrug:

so which one do you make?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I like you OP but this is a very personal question

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

this is what you get for owning lizards

cnut
May 3, 2016

I'm hep to it :okpos:

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

I just installed a ribbon for a hotpoint lattice plotter. I mean, if you want a smooth loving dildo this is it buddy. :mmmsmug:

Might as well just hook the whole thing up to a Kregulatron at this point

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Devils Affricate posted:

Might as well just hook the whole thing up to a Kregulatron at this point

With my 100 ft Ethernet cable i can compute almost anywhere! :viggo:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
You guys are nuts. No one uses a 100' Ethernet cable to align the spindle forks on their Kreg rig.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Ask a real Kreg head. :haw:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
They only guy I ever known to have 100 ft Ethernet cables died from it. Yep. Autoerotic asphyxiation.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Colonel Cancer posted:

They only guy I ever known to have 100 ft Ethernet cables died from it. Yep. Autoerotic asphyxiation.

Oh no.

I feel like Bruce Willis in that movie.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Literally A Person posted:

Oh no.

I feel like Bruce Willis in that movie.

Huh, thought that was David Carradine

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Why would you want a smooth dildo?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Increased aerodynamics

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

You guys are nuts. No one uses a 100' Ethernet cable to align the spindle forks on their Kreg rig.

Oh really? So what kind of coping gel do you use to reflush your krevish mount positors then? :thunk: (lol you thought I was a punk huh? I always use a suerelio 9-way adaptor) :smugbert:

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

keep studying. You'll get there buddy!

Thank you, doing my best here

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
The science of the Kregulatron isn’t the output it makes as a computing machine, it’s the amount of grork fuel it takes to supersede it’s own deregulating modular reciprocity. A lot of you guys just don’t get it and that’s cool, not everyone understands the art of maximizing phoirio tables, but if you have ever seen a kreg seize and exluminate after flafferating you would know why we love this machine. :shrug:

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

The science of the Kregulatron isn’t the output it makes as a computing machine, it’s the amount of grork fuel it takes to supersede it’s own deregulating modular reciprocity. A lot of you guys just don’t get it and that’s cool, not everyone understands the art of maximizing phoirio tables, but if you have ever seen a kreg seize and exluminate after flafferating you would know why we love this machine. :shrug:

Too much lotion

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Poohs Packin posted:

Too much lotion

I mean, it’s no qualitative descriptor. :shrug:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
As much as I love the kregulatron, it never had a charmed digital silver frame printing camera w/ an e-ray remote. What’s your good angle? All of them. :hai:

ClamdestineBoyster fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Sep 26, 2021

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I just downloaded more bytes but still don't have hepatitis, op

Any suggestions

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

I see you are a fellow Kreg Head :haw:

Phorio tables? Here at KregBase we've outfitted the group-Kreg with fledklon stanchions. Our table-plexing is in the KHqZ ranges.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Phorio tables? Here at KregBase we've outfitted the group-Kreg with fledklon stanchions. Our table-plexing is in the KHqZ ranges.

I don't wanna turn this thread into 100% kregchat but holy poo poo that is some serious juice. What kind of submatrix undulators are you guys rocking? I have a few standard Sverpky modules and yeah they get the job done but they're starting to show their age. Can't even hear them humming anymore :smith:

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

The company approved term is Heptab Computing Components®, not the infringing and illegal 'heptabites'

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I've upgraded to grundlebytes

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

:thunk: I’ve heard of people bypassing the flywheel, but never without cambering the slough output. That sounds interesting, and I’m wondering if there’s a correlation between the phoirio range tolerance and the natural resonance of the skelvinasio factor product of your set table bounds. :thunkin:

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

You should just pay the subscription price for the iphone app, it replaces 80% of that hardware setup and it just ends up being a lot sleeker. As a pro tip, you can trade any number of banktel refund cards to most newsagents to get a "negative credit" - you can then return the negative credit on Pinkhole to get lightning to heptawire transmodem fibre looms. daisy chain them in to no-phase AC and then you're basically done, just have to do a backchant sync.

cnut
May 3, 2016

I believe this video will answer some questions that have been brought up itt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXJKdh1KZ0w

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
A, B and a little C

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

:thunk: I’ve heard of people bypassing the flywheel, but never without cambering the slough output. That sounds interesting, and I’m wondering if there’s a correlation between the phoirio range tolerance and the natural resonance of the skelvinasio factor product of your set table bounds. :thunkin: