Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Saalkin posted:

I'm the guy who played marbles with his wife knowing she'd die if I won and didn't throw the game so she'd win but killed myself after instead.

I hate that dumbass I’m glad he’s dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I can't believe the metaphor about a group of wealthy people ( squid ) using their reach (tentacles) to control the players (the world) hasn't been analyzed yet. Oops, did I ruin the game?

I'm actually really poor and not a puppet master.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

I can't believe the metaphor about a group of wealthy people ( squid ) using their reach (tentacles) to control the players (the world) hasn't been analyzed yet. Oops, did I ruin the game?

I'm actually really poor and not a puppet master.

You're thinking of the octopus game. It's a historically different metaphor.

cheeseboy58
Dec 14, 2020

Saalkin posted:

I'm the guy who played marbles with his wife knowing she'd die if I won and didn't throw the game so she'd win but killed myself after instead.

Lmao yeah :same:

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Wow that old guy sucks rear end

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:

Chrs posted:

Yeah I was also thinking a strong player could probably also throw a shoe through the weaker glass hard enough to break it.

I reckon they could've bundled a bunch of shoes into one guy's shirt and tied it up tight, then ground pounded it in to each piece of glass (using the sleeve) before progressing.

But more likely a sniper would take out anyone trying to do that. :v:

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
the rich white dudes were awesome lol. That has gotta be the worst acting i've seen since sci-fi channel original movies.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Saalkin posted:

I think the marbles odd/even game most teams played was just pure luck but yeah he could have just given all his marbles to her outright.

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

the rich white dudes were awesome lol. That has gotta be the worst acting i've seen since sci-fi channel original movies.

Always bet on 69 and if that fails bet on 96 and if that fails demand your sever give you a blow job. -a rich white guy :c00l:

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER
LIVE AT MONSTER TRUCK JAM 2KXX

Chrs posted:

Yeah I was also thinking a strong player could probably also throw a shoe through the weaker glass hard enough to break it.

The paper flipping thing in the beginning made sure to weed out any people that are good at throwing things hard and accurately.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

i google

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
bump bcuz i had a dream i played the squid game and i got betrayed by someone i allied up with and fell to my death :rip:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
That was real, you're in coma

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Aardvark! posted:

bump bcuz i had a dream i played the squid game and i got betrayed by someone i allied up with and fell to my death :rip:

You allied up with the wall st. dude didn’t you?

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

There’s gonna be so many loving Squid Game tracksuits this Halloween

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Chrs posted:

There’s gonna be so many loving Squid Game tracksuits this Halloween

Steve Yun posted:

Halloween plans sorted

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I get killed during the sugar shape game thing because I ate my piece.

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

I think season 2 should involve a cooking game where the goal is to cook the best squid. And also Gordon Ramsay is just yelling at everyone and executes the losers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

im the disappointed daughter that moved to america and will forget her mother tongue