Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Chinatown posted:

Stupid PIECE of poo poo!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

MAYBE I SHOULD KILL MAHSAYLF

BLAME IT ON MY AY DEE DEE

SAIL

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

That songs use of ADD is so fucming insanely stupid and wack lol, should immediately disqualify it as something human beings listen to

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

MAYBE I SHOULD GAPE MYZELF
BLAME IT ON MY GAY PP

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

GAY!!!!!!

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
I’d sail far away from awolnation if you kno what

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I like the song where they sing what the song's name is

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Harald posted:

I like the song where they sing what the song's name is

I love Livin La Vida Loca too

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

I got a few questions for the OP:

1.) How did you learn about this band The Imagine Dragons? Terrestrial Radio? Advertisements?
2.) Have you heard other songs, or pretty much only stuff like this?
3.) What are your top 10 The Imagine Dragon Songs, no order.
4.) Do you know anything about the band? Is there a band? Who makes the songs?
5.) How do you most frequently enjoy the songs? Spotify? CD purchases? etc

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I love Livin La Vida Loca too

HER SKINS THE COLOR MOCHAA is also a really embarassing line

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Poohs Packin posted:

Yeah but it's really funny and bad versus just lame

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
They're good songs to belt out after I've had a couple too many Capn Dan cocktails at the Bubba Gump Shrimp Co..

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Only thing I belt out after a bunch of Manhattans at the upscale steakhouse is praise songs.
I start praise dancing in the middle of the dining area just jazz handing and stomping my feet up and down vigorously screaming "OH LORD YES JESUS BRING YOUR POWER UNTO ME, OH LORD YES JESUS HOLY CHRIST ANOINTING BRING THAT POWER UNTO ME, OH LORD YES!"

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Only thing I belt out after a bunch of Manhattans at the upscale steakhouse is praise songs.
I start praise dancing in the middle of the dining area just jazz handing and stomping my feet up and down vigorously screaming "OH LORD YES JESUS BRING YOUR POWER UNTO ME, OH LORD YES JESUS HOLY CHRIST ANOINTING BRING THAT POWER UNTO ME, OH LORD YES!"

Oh your That Guy from Ruth's Chris'

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Ricky Martin screaming about this horrible temptress who's about to gently caress him up will never not be unfunny.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Yeah but it's really funny and bad versus just lame

Ricky martin up all night smoking clove cigarettes trying to write what he thinks straight guys would say about a wild brown lady and thats what he came up with.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Like that song is clearly a warning. Shits about to go down. Sounds like he's trying to tell the 911 people the description and events.

Could also be a metaphor for drugs/ booze. That song makes me uncomfortable. It makes me think of how people think Pearl Jam's 'Better Man' is romantic.

Same with Smash Mouth's 'All Star'. That song just makes me think of someone trying to boss me around. "Hey now, go do this or that. You won't get good unless you do this though. Be a Rockstar and everything will be ok, but not really."

I'm probably overthinking it but holy poo poo is it only obvious to me?

Treecko fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Sep 26, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Poohs Packin posted:

You come up with a good rhyme for “loca” that doesn’t get you sued by the Coca-Cola company.