Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Donating my used pasta for the library sale

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

I feel like going downtown and checking out this engrossing rigatoni I ate in middle school, I wonder if they still have the same copy.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Manifisto

you think the librarian is shushing you but she is actually kissing her fingertips and then flicking her wrist MWWA style

ty nesamdoom!

vanisher

"Bellisimo!" I shout from atop the checkout counter as I taste the fresh herbs and delicate flavors in the marinara sauce.

"Molto Bene!" I continue, my arms outstretched as I give off a radiant smile and wink at the librarian who is frantically calling over security.

ClamdestineBoyster
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
*Puts down tray of pot roast and veggies, tub of mashed potatoes, takes plastic wrap off gravy boat, airs out basket of dinner rolls*

“H-hey whats up? My italian sucks, that’s why I’m here at the library, to learn italian. I noticed you have some spaghetti and I..”

:fella:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Hug in a Can posted:

it's okay that makes it a lot easier to share (what libraries are all about).
share w/ another patron, share w/ a rat, share with a book, share with the carpet. Thanks libraries!

sharing is caring, even if you drop your "caring" and spill it all over the floor at the library and people have to pick it up off the ground to feel it

ClamdestineBoyster
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Honestly if the librarian complains just offer her some spaghetti. Like hey lady, you share you’re books, I’ll share my spaghooter with you. :jerky:

----------------

nut

Nosfereefer posted:

if the pasta is shaped like letters, they cant legally stop you

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Carefully typesetting the entire original French of Les Miserables in Alphabetti Spaghetti while the librarians look on in awe.

Escape From Noise

Distractedly chewing/slurping up a long noodle as I read a book and take notes. As I'm brushing some pancetta and pecorino off the page the noodle pulls me towards another patron. Our eyes meet. Music swells. The librarian interrupts us with a firm "Shhhhhh!"

Ventral EggSac

Mormon Nailer posted:

Carefully typesetting the entire original French of Les Miserables in Alphabetti Spaghetti while the librarians look on in awe.

Red, the sauce for hungry men

Escape From Noise

Getting in an angry argument with the librarian because I looked up "gravy" and all they had was gravy and no marinara.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

hot cocoa on the couch

Escape From Noise posted:

Getting in an angry argument with the librarian because I looked up "gravy" and all they had was gravy and no marinara.

my indian co-worker calls my pasta sauce "gravy". according to him all sauces are "gravy". curry sauce? gravy. he is an outlaw with no rules or moral code, obviously!!!

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

Escape From Noise

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

my indian co-worker calls my pasta sauce "gravy". according to him all sauces are "gravy". curry sauce? gravy. he is an outlaw with no rules or moral code, obviously!!!

Woah! You put gravy on the pasta! Fuhgettabouddit!

nut

sorry these are just my hundreds of bookmarks

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
getting kicked out of the library for putting the spaghetti in before the water boils

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Space Taxi
Looking down on the posers borrowing digital spaghetti on their e-device. There's no substitute to having real noodles on your fork.

Space Taxi fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Oct 6, 2021

Ventral EggSac

Yeah honestly when I go to the library I just load up.on Endless Brochures

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Use your noodle. Read a book!

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Take a look
It's in a book
A steaming SpagBol

Poise
the dewey decimal number for spagerhti: 420.69. It's true.

----------------

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

nesamdoom posted:

Take a look
It's in a book
A steaming SpagBol

:rory:

Areola Grande

Poise posted:

the dewey decimal number for spagerhti: 420.69. It's true.

:whoptc:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
It's Strega Nona up in here

Escape From Noise

Spooked again!

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Just arrived at Great Libary Station!

Ah, so this must be the Libary

A lot of fine literature here!

Second Floor? Let's check it out!

A lot of the books are still missing titles... Hopefully they'll be named soon! Hey, what's this about a reading nook?

Just wind our way up these stairs...

Looks cozy. I see something in the back there.

Amazing! Finally a libary where I can chow down while I read!

And they even include a book washing station. Very considerate!

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Areola Grande

blaise rascal posted:

Ah, so this must be the Libary

A lot of fine literature here!

Second Floor? Let's check it out!

A lot of the books are still missing titles... Hopefully they'll be named soon! Hey, what's this about a reading nook?

Just wind our way up these stairs...

Looks cozy. I see something in the back there.

Amazing! Finally a libary where I can chow down while I read!

And they even include a book washing station. Very considerate!

now that's my kind of libary

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Manifisto

blaise rascal posted:

lol nice!

ty nesamdoom!

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

How am I supposed to read all of this, it's such a Bigoli book?

nesamdoom fucked around with this message at 16:05 on Oct 12, 2021

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
hot cocoa on the couch

making eye contact w/ you while i dunk my book in and out of the book washing water block station and the priceless manuscript is destroyed beyond saving

hot cocoa on the couch

the eye contact is powerful and almost sexual? (it's an italian thing)

Ventral EggSac

Tonight on Top Chef the contestants have to write a book
"I'm Italian so I'm there's a lot of pressure on me to make the books like Nonna used to make"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
if they didn't want me to make a stromboli right here in the middle of the aisle then they shouldn't have left all these cookbooks on the shelf