Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Renaissance Spam posted:

I can't wait for the streamables so I know what folks are talking about.

https://streamja.com/Zp7RQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Renaissance Spam posted:

I can't wait for the streamables so I know what folks are talking about.

Found it

https://twitter.com/shonichild/status/1441992272984166402

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i thought finn balor was going to disappear or start flying in the smoke while on the top rope

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

PEARL GROWLS "TAKE OFF THAT SHIRT, STEVEN." I COMPLY, REVEALING THE FULL LENGTH SHIRT TATTOO. PEARL RETREATS INTO HER GEM, DEFEATED.
Running a storyline where a rope breaks in detriment to one of your employees in the same week where Owen Hart's estate signs a deal with AEW is a loving helluva play.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Codependent Poster posted:

The Demon coming back to life because of his theme music was the cool stupid that you like in wrestling.

Losing because you can't think of another way for him to lose except by the ring falling apart is the dumb stupid.

If he won people woulda shat on the music revival into win part so hard and I woulda been willing to die on the hill defending it. Luckily he lost so I don't have to.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

GLOSS posted:

Running a storyline where a rope breaks in detriment to one of your employees in the same week where Owen Hart's estate signs a deal with AEW is a loving helluva play.

Yikes, reminds me of when they put Kevin Owens in a shark cage match and I was like "they suspending a canadian named Owen over a ring right now"

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Blaise330 posted:

Yikes, reminds me of when they put Kevin Owens in a shark cage match and I was like "they suspending a canadian named Owen over a ring right now"

Over the Edge ppv

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

El Generico posted:

I didn't see this. Better or worse than DQ in a Hell in a Cell match?

Match was better, finish was worse

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

Well that was a choice.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!
lol wwe sucks

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Codependent Poster posted:

The Demon coming back to life because of his theme music was the cool stupid that you like in wrestling.

Losing because you can't think of another way for him to lose except by the ring falling apart is the dumb stupid.

It all seems dumb as poo poo, to me

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Shockmaster 2021: This Time It's Intentional

edit: i agree if he'd have just loving won it'd have been pretty dope, but wow

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

a.lo posted:

who cut the ropes

Who gives a poo poo

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

smarxist posted:

edit: i agree if he'd have just loving won it'd have been pretty dope, but wow

It was anime as gently caress and would have been the good kind of stupid if he'd won. Instead they had to deus ex machina a finish that makes Finn look like an absolute joke.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

Blaise330 posted:

I mean Kevin Owens named himself after Owen Hart right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

Golden Bee posted:

I mean Kevin Owens named himself after Owen Hart right

His ring name, and his son as well, Owen Steen.