Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Toilet Eve had tons of drama staring out but Val was just an insane narcissist, not whatever the gently caress this poo poo is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Lawlicaust posted:

New World - Old Drama

nakieon
Aug 28, 2020

orange juche posted:

So when you go to remove the stag anus glands, are you like just jamming a skinning knife up there or is it more like coring an apple or some other fruit?

its more like taking a bite out of an apple

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Toilet Eve had tons of drama staring out but Val was just an insane narcissist, not whatever the gently caress this poo poo is

This is the spooky ghost of the MMO HMO rearing its head once again, which is very timely and also why

Lawlicaust posted:

New World - Old Drama

is by far the best thread title possible.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Gonna try out full heavy armor life staff paladin, will report back

Warhammers are pretty cheap and I think they can roll with pure focus as a stat. If you're going to split Focus/Constitution for your stats, you probably will want your beating stick to scale off of focus. I think there's a slottable thing that can convert weapons to scale off of something they normally don't. I do know there is a decent amount of interest in the new world build community in a warhammer paladin type with a life staff for support, but I don't know how well it works in PvP.

Fried Sushi
Jul 5, 2004

I tried light armor first but didn't like the dodge roll as much and was getting clobbered if I got surrounded, currently using heavy chest and rest medium, I prefer the dodge hop from medium and the mitigation seems decent enough so far. Helps with Spear since the dodge hop back is about just right for a heavy attack follow up.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Put an amber shard into a weapon and it’ll do like 20% damage into focus damage. I think you can put one on a hammer? I put one in a hatchet so you should be able too. That might be a fun build.

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
Should let actual game discussion go in the new thread but leave this one open for people to just empty quote “lol” over and over.

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

LITERALLY MY FETISH posted:

This is the spooky ghost of the MMO HMO rearing its head once again, which is very timely and also why

is by far the best thread title possible.

The best title for the current thread at least! A fitting end to the tale. The new thread should definitely have something more inspirational like

New World - Anus Extractors in training

Comrayn posted:

Should let actual game discussion go in the new thread but leave this one open for people to just empty quote “lol” over and over.

The new Cspam smilie is really the best for this:

:rubby:

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Lawlicaust posted:

New World - Arus Extractors in training :tutbutt:

NeurosisHead
Jul 22, 2007

NONONONONONONONONO

Put an amber shard into a weapon and it’ll do like 20% damage into focus damage. I think you can put one on a hammer? I put one in a hatchet so you should be able too. That might be a fun build.

fwiw those gems make the stat scale off of either focus/int or the weapon's stat, whichever is greater, and change 20% of the damage to an elemental type. Depending on the armor levels on your target, they can actually create a pretty significant damage boost, on top of giving it scaling with your primary stat.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
argh you goddamn bullshit fuckers I hit that mob three times I should get kill credit rather than having to wait 5 minutes for it to spawn again

I want to like your game stop doing insanely stupid enraging things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

New thread up: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3981090