Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Unsubscribe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

vyelkin posted:

Unsubscribe

This is like hitting the close elevator, or the pedestrian crossing button. It does nothing but make you feel like you're doing something and have control over your life - rather than being at the mercy of the cruel entity that put you in that position (bernie).

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

really queer Christmas posted:

This is like hitting the close elevator, or the pedestrian crossing button. It does nothing but make you feel like you're doing something and have control over your life - rather than being at the mercy of the cruel entity that put you in that position (bernie).

lol yes

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Smythe posted:

just cited these in a piece of poo poo paper on campaign finance reform
Please refer to the 9th Edition of MLA Handbook for proper citations of a post. APA and Chicago citations are not acceptable.

hope you get you an A++ on it

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/gellered/status/1473415052136894464 *laugh track*

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
bumping my own thread because cmon why do they do this

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
non-intersectional white feminism is back again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

ELTON JOHN posted:

bumping my own thread because cmon why do they do this

i cant believe that Chuck Schumer's niece actually succs