Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

Don Quixote loved a woman, is that so wrong?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

Tom Joad was ready. He had his nunchucks and a laser gun, the careful mind of a samurai, and the mega-ton punch technique. But when he got there, there were no evil grapes to fight, only cotton and tired people. Tom and me are confused.

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
I have a crush. She's the cutest girl in school. I even love saying her name! Lo-li-ta!

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

nut

Annie Wilkes slammed the door closed and told Paul, hey Paul you have to write more cool stories about Ross from Friends fighting Shredder and the Foot Clan or else no supper! Paul was pretty lame now that I think of it, because to me that would have been a pleasure.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

They call him doctor worm. He's not a real doctor but he is a real worm! He likes to play the drums. He wants you to tell him how good he is at the drums. I like when he twirls the stick.

sig by owlhawk911

Android Blues

nut posted:

Crash Bandicoot would do anything for his friends, so when the pig pollution guy from Captain Planet capture them all, Crash knew he there was only one way to fight back. Crash would have to learn the Sonic Spin Dash and how to throw exploding cards like Gambit.

nut posted:

Annie Wilkes slammed the door closed and told Paul, hey Paul you have to write more cool stories about Ross from Friends fighting Shredder and the Foot Clan or else no supper! Paul was pretty lame now that I think of it, because to me that would have been a pleasure.
jesus christ lmao

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

pixaal posted:

They call him doctor worm. He's not a real doctor but he is a real worm! He likes to play the drums. He wants you to tell him how good he is at the drums. I like when he twirls the stick.

:golfclap:

I'm not a real doctor, but I am a real worm. I am an actual worm.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
There's a boy who wanted two bloodhounds but his parents couldn't afford two bloodhounds because it was old times and no one had money back then and he decided he would work really hard over the summer and then maybe he could have money. So he worked really hard over the summer and did have money so he sent the money to buy the two bloodhounds and when they were ready he went and got the bloodhounds and he named one after an old man and the other after a little girl and they had adventures together and they grew really close. It reminds everyone of their best doggos and best friends and best memories of doggos and best friends from their childhood.

But one night the doggos run into a mountain lion and the boy tries to save them but the boy almost gets attacked by the mountain lion and the doggos have to save the boy. The boy doggo gets really hurt and the boy and the boy's mom try to save the doggo but the doggo dies. The boy buries the boy doggo the next day. Then the girl doggo gets really.sad that her soulmate doggo has died so she crawls under the porch and dies of a broken heart. The boy's heart breaks that he lost both of his doggos after they saved his life. He buries the girl doggo with the boy doggo.

One day he goes to visit their graves and there's a red Fern growing between them. Indians Natives say that only an angel can plant a red Fern.

The saddest end.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
A little girl goes to live in a house in Kansas but first they have to build the house. Then everyone gets sick and they almost die. The other people who live there already don't like that the little girl is living there but then they are friends, but they still have to move again. And then a dinosaur ate them, RAOR!!!

Farecoal

There he go

Sherbert Hoover posted:

I have a crush. She's the cutest girl in school. I even love saying her name! Lo-li-ta!

Farecoal

There he go
Don (I think it's short for Donald) Quixote liked to pretend that windmills were big dragons, which is cool, but he got yelled at for it, which is not cool and everyone was a meanie to him :(

The Voice of Labor
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
The Universe is a very big thing that contains a great number of planets and a great number of beings. It is Everything. What we live in. All around us. The lot.

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

Alex liked music and hanging out with his friends and they talked funny and sometimes hurt people. So, he had to go watch movies to make him not be bad and then he wasn't bad but he didn't feel good and he was sad and people hurt him and then he jumped out of a window and got hurt but then people fixed him and he made new friends but he didn't want to hurt people anymore.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

This man flies spaceships. The spaceship driver has a robot that helps him. One day he puts Mr Potato head pieces on the robot to teach the robot what jokes are. The robot does not understand jokes and removes the driver's leg thinking it to be a joke. The space doctor has to grow the driver a new leg. They all laugh in the end.

sig by owlhawk911

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

pixaal posted:

This man flies spaceships. The spaceship driver has a robot that helps him. One day he puts Mr Potato head pieces on the robot to teach the robot what jokes are. The robot does not understand jokes and removes the driver's leg thinking it to be a joke. The space doctor has to grow the driver a new leg. They all laugh in the end.

I've watched like one episode of the Orville and it was that one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTZvxY9HnXo

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
These two guys were waiting for their friend to show up but he didn't

The Voice of Labor
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
guy montag was a fireman. his job was to burn bad things like books and the hippies and eggheads and teachers and liburalls who liked books. guy liked his job a lot. him and his wife were very happy. guy was so good at his job that his boss the firestation chief let him take the robot dog home on weekends. he played fetch with it in the back yard. guy's entire living room was a t.v., big screens made up every wall. the only thing guy wished was that he could hook up a playstation 5 to his living room

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Wrong thread

NumptyScrub

damn it I think the mirrors broken >˙.(
Dantés was a ship captain, but some men told a lie and he had to do a prison. A prisoner died and Dantés escaped by swimming real good. Then Dantés gets a treasure and makes a secret idnentt Count costume but he is not a dracula. Dantés then finds the bad men and makes them sad. He lives in a castle the end.

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
Let us go then, you and I,
When the evening is spread out against the sky
Like a sick person etherized* upon a table;
Let us go, through certain half-empty streets,
The quiet places to hide in
Of restless nights in one-night cheap hotels
And Texas Roadhouse:
Streets that follow like a boring argument
That seems mean
To lead you to a really big question ...
Oh, do not ask, “What is it?”
Let us go and make our visit.

In the room the women come and go
Talking of Michelangelo**.

* put to sleep by a doctor
** the ninja turtle with the orange mask

nut

In Les Miserables, everyone is miserable, i think because they had to go to French immersion.

biosterous

nut posted:

In Les Miserables, everyone is miserable, i think because they had to go to French immersion.

loving lmao

it's true

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Aliens came to earth in a space ship, but the aliens were tiny. They could make people do stuff just by touching them. The aliens made people do mean stuff. Some people were way smarter and better than everybody else. They took all their clothes off so they could see if an alien was touching them. Then everyone in the world took all their clothes off, and then the aliens all died. Why did the strange man at the library give me this book? I wanted Cat In The Hat.

hot cocoa on the couch

this thread is so good. i want to quote all the posts

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

Twenty Four

Mom said I was going to have a new baby brother, but then the stork got lost so he went some where else. She already bought him some shoes but I guess they must already have more shoes where he is going because she said we don't need them now. Wanna trade me some pokemon cards for them?

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

Twenty Four posted:

Mom said I was going to have a new baby brother, but then the stork got lost so he went some where else. She already bought him some shoes but I guess they must already have more shoes where he is going because she said we don't need them now. Wanna trade me some pokemon cards for them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
everything about this thread is

:five:

and

:perfect: