Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
The Post is dyin', Cloud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit

Goons Are Great posted:

speaking of keeping the postal service running, would there anyone who did receive or hopefully receives a card soon, be happy if I reuse your address to send you more stuff for other holidays? I have a nerdy German registry for goon mailing purposes and I'm happy to add you to it and include you in my what feels like weekly letter exchanges because there's always a holiday somewhere

If not, that's just as fine and I'm going to delete your address on my end, so no worries about being pestered with my spam!

:yeah:

Stoner Sloth

Goons Are Great posted:

Okay so I got another letter back and the mailman ticked deceased on the reason why, so, ehm, I'm fairly certain they were posting just yesterday but ehm, I'm gonna check :ohdear:

So assuming this is just an error, I'd be up to four letters to resend, gonna do that probably today or tomorrow!

i still haven't got mine either - not sure if it's the post on this end being fucky or what

will keep checking though!

Goons Are Gifts

so the yobber who died according to the mailman is still happily posting with us and we talked about it and well I guess this is Halloween, apparently some posters are really ghosts!

I'm up to five resenders then, I'll send you another one, SS, because I do assume yours got lost as well given that one other Australian and one Japanese card made it through after just a week. Worst case, you get twice the stickers, twice the cards and thrice the haunting

If anyone else did not receive a letter, speak up now or stay silent never because I can just send more stuff at any time, really, I bought an unholy amount of stamps

Prof. Crocodile

I am ACTUALLY dead but I already got my card, so this not an effective system.

Ass-penny

I'm only dead on the inside but I welcome any more mail you want to send me, GAG. I sent you a postcard sometime in the last few weeks, did that ever get to you?

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Zamboni Rodeo

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Goons Are Great posted:

speaking of keeping the postal service running, would there anyone who did receive or hopefully receives a card soon, be happy if I reuse your address to send you more stuff for other holidays? I have a nerdy German registry for goon mailing purposes and I'm happy to add you to it and include you in my what feels like weekly letter exchanges because there's always a holiday somewhere

If not, that's just as fine and I'm going to delete your address on my end, so no worries about being pestered with my spam!

Please keep me on your spam list. Goon spam mail is much better than the standard spam mail.

Goons Are Gifts

rear end-penny posted:

I'm only dead on the inside but I welcome any more mail you want to send me, GAG. I sent you a postcard sometime in the last few weeks, did that ever get to you?

hmm I do get goon mail every other day by now but I always tell the goon about it afterwards, so no I don't think yours made it through yet. However I also got a Halloween card yesterday that was dated at the post office on September 29th so this one also travelled for a while, so maybe it will happen!

It seems like the journey to me ends up being longer than the other way around @

Goons Are Gifts

Also I'll add you all to my trusty spam list then, don't be too scared if you forgot about it and suddenly open a letter full of glittery stickers out of nowhere, outside of the holiday card season I send stuff around based on the trustworthy motto "right now or maybe later" and then I sometimes make like 15 cards and keep the mailman busy for days or just one or two at random because I felt like THIS was sticker or taco related story that is perfect for you personally

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
I would be happy to receive further correspondence from the estimable GAG. :wotwot:

Manifisto

:woop: a postcard with stickers arrived from Germany today!!

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
I'm still getting around to it but someday you'll get something covered in toddler scribbles from us. I'm trying to find a decent blank card source and then i'm gonna let dude go loving nuts with some paints. otherwise, marker scribbled paw patrol malbuch pages will fly the gently caress off to ya. Im not even loving with holiday poo poo for ppl this year, just gonna load up ppl's mailboxes with baby scribbles.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

. . . aaand here's the card and stickers! thank you gag for all this and the lovely note inside!

ty nesamdoom!