Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.
Long list of a whole buncha "sexy" versions of normal outfits as costumes. The last one is just "FROG!" but it's not sexy it's just baggy.

Hahaha that was a funny joke I remember that video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Cop cars on fire off the shoulder of I-94. I watched search lights glitter in the dark near the Ambassador Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the drain. Time to retch.

Beer_Suitcase posted:

I found a long pole in the garage and am going to be a Boom Mic operator for halloween

Make it as lightweight as possible.

.....Hey wait a minute, didn't we just have a costume thread like a week ago?

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

She’ll hold a lie detector and I’ll go as Moe holding a Sears catalog

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Flowers for QAnon posted:

I can’t think of anything more cringe than “sexy/bimbo joker”, but I guess its all in the execution. The “word” “bimjoker doesn’t even make sense.

Bimbjoker as in Bimbjokerfication. It's what happens when you've been bimbjokerfied.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
My favorite costume were from books. Patrick Bateman and Arthur Dent. I also did a good Raul Duke

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Knot My President! posted:

I'm dating a girl I like and for the first time in my life wanna do a couples costume but I don't have any unironic ideas :negative:

Like what's the perfect balance of cute while not being Minion Meme Pinterest Instagram Christian Girl Fall levels of normie

Hitler and Eva Braun

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Goddamn, funny Halloween costume thread giving me depression :smith:

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Flowers for QAnon posted:

I can’t think of anything more cringe than “sexy/bimbo joker”, but I guess its all in the execution. The “word” “bimjoker doesn’t even make sense.

That's kind of the point. The Joker is a running joke in my house and the idea of dressing like a badly bimbo'd Joker and butchering the quotes to piss off nerds is hilarious to me.

I hope it's not executed well. I hope it makes people awkward. If I don't then I didn't do it right.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Jose posted:

Hitler and Eva Braun

Furries are already mostly nazis

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Knormal posted:

Can I suggest John Candy Corn?

I think you just won Halloween.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.

i watched Office Space and started smoking weed soon after and that was the end of that and I have no regrets

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
i'll be working so; wage slave*
*no children

OJ.SImpson
Jan 20, 2001

Modulo16 posted:

My wife bought my infant daughter a Wonder woman onesie, and so I'm going to be Batman. Specifically the Dark Knight variation I found at wal mart for a good price.

You talk them down in price? Those dudes in the blue vests love to haggle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

I always just wear the same costume every year. Squid Game guard.