Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HappyCreatedInc
Mar 24, 2021
Funky aliens kickin’ beats and busting free styles or something cool like that. Our main man Toejam and our big buddy Earl crash land on this ultra dull planet called Earth! Now they have to bravely trek through awful humans and their crazy creatures to repair their funky spaceship and get back to groovin’ in outer space. Let’s loving play Toejam and Earl.

I didn’t start this LP with the intention of posting it on here but I kinda like how it’s coming along so I thought why not. Also I’m playing through this blind but spoiler alert, I grow to love this game.

(I still suck at making threads, too, sorry)

Episode 1, get the funk outta my face
Episode 2, blasting off againnnn
Episode 3, the dark souls of Sega
Episode 4, earls turn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU