Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OnlyBans
Sep 21, 2021

by sebmojo
Hello, and welcome to my thread. My name is Christo and I like to make art about the Arc de Triomphe being wrapped up in cling-film. If you have written any stories about the Arc de Triomphe being completely wrapped in clingfilm please send them to me and I may put them up on the site. If you have a site with stories about other monuments being wrapped in cling-film mail me and we can exchange links.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

I bet if the St. Louis Arch or the Lincoln memorial were wrapped in cling film, they would look awesome.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Is a pet terrapin involved at any point?

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

yea ok posted:

I bet if the St. Louis Arch or the Lincoln memorial were wrapped in cling film, they would look awesome.

I think they'd look bad. I'd hate to see it. If it got posted I'd be owned.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

I can't wait until you live up to your name

OnlyBans
Sep 21, 2021

by sebmojo

yea ok posted:

Stories about monuments that are not the Arc de Triomphe being wrapped up in clingfilm make me uneasy and often downright nauseated. It seems unnatural somehow and I do not know why I ever offered to exchange links to them in the first place. Nevertheless this one diverted and tickled me and impressed me with its exemplary values. I highly commend it and the diligence, creativity and clear enunciation of all involved. The fact that two such monuments agreed to be wrapped in clingfilm, if only for dramatic purposes, gives me much to hope. Be warned that the production contains an impolite word and an unhygienic chair.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Interesting fetish.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

yea ok posted:

Would the arch be wrapped like this, or like this?

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

The whole thing sways anyway. This would blow it right over. So this one.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

Wrapped Monument to Leonardo da Vinci, Piazza della Scala, Milan, Italy, 1970

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

Ok OP, that's a good one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
As long as this one doesn't kill anyone, I guess it's a success.