Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

lol what if he was high tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

lol what if he was high tho

could you imagine?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
psychiatrist: and how does it make you feel that harry potter smoke weed?
me: well, he doesn't. but i often imagine if he did

kalel

google THIS posted:

In quidditch you have to catch the golden snitch before it reaches the cops

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
It's prescription weed and Harry takes the amount written out for him like a freaking dork.

Bright Bart

What if wizard physiology is different and drugs have an opposite effect than for muggles?

Like PCP makes them believe they're a normal kid in a pretty messed up school where no math or history is taught.

It's the most sought after contraband because these kids just want to feel normal for a few hours.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

google THIS posted:

In quidditch you have to catch the golden snitch before it reaches the cops

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Bright Bart

Heroine getting all flustered because Ron started whipping the pot too soon.

Finger Prince

Bright Bart posted:

What if wizard physiology is different and drugs have an opposite effect than for muggles?

Like PCP makes them believe they're a normal kid in a pretty messed up school where no math or history is taught.

It's the most sought after contraband because these kids just want to feel normal for a few hours.

Dude you got any of that muggle dust? I just need to get out of my head for a while.

Good Sphere

imagine doing a magic spell, but high. does it come out all trippy and stuff?

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
new swisher flavor: severus grape

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
what if - just thinking out loud here - what if, right - what if harry potter was high

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Nosfereefer

Dr. Honked posted:

what if - just thinking out loud here - what if, right - what if harry potter was high

do you think harry potter would smoke weed?

Buttchocks

If you're high when you become a ghost, are you high forever?

Buttchocks

What if you had a few pills in your pocket? Do they become ghost pills? What are the mechanics here?

Nosfereefer

i think if harry potter smoked weed he'd be like "this is some dank rear end nug" and ron would be like "wtf, that is some lame rear end muggle speak" and harry would get all frustrated.
herminion would then explain that wizards call it "stoner's herb" and that it's "enchanted", not "dank"

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
nuggles

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

"I wonder if Kreacher could bring me some meth," thought Harry.