Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

https://store.steampowered.com/app/469600/Legion_TD_2__Multiplayer_Tower_Defense/ $20, $16 as of this post until October 8.

Blah blah it's a tower defense with attacking and defending and yeah you know the drill and if you don't well I'm not gonna explain it to you urmph!

Protons/Atoms rule by the way.

List of unit stats https://beta.legiontd2.com/guide/units/.

Edit: Protons/atoms don't actually rule? Or maybe they do? I don't know I haven't been using them for awhile.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Oct 10, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Gave it a crack last night for one MP Game and one round versus bots, and there just seems to come a round where your enemies just start 2 shotting your minions and you can barely touch them - also feels like your mercenaries don't have any contribution to enemy lanes at all.

idk, I only played 2 rounds, it was fun in a way but I felt like I was missing something - like there was a very definitive "you don't get to defend anymore" round.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

tithin posted:

Gave it a crack last night for one MP Game and one round versus bots, and there just seems to come a round where your enemies just start 2 shotting your minions and you can barely touch them - also feels like your mercenaries don't have any contribution to enemy lanes at all.

idk, I only played 2 rounds, it was fun in a way but I felt like I was missing something - like there was a very definitive "you don't get to defend anymore" round.

Things are defendable it's just your income can't be too low and if your opponent stockpiled you might not have the defense needed.

TitusGroen
Sep 30, 2021

In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Duck and Cover posted:

Things are defendable it's just your income can't be too low and if your opponent stockpiled you might not have the defense needed.

Yeah, a streamer I watch has been giving it a try and a common strategy is to "send it" on a specific turn to try and overwhelm defenses. A lot more layers of strategy than I initially expected tbh.

deathbagel
Jun 10, 2008

This game is super fun, I bought it after seeing a streamer I follow randomly play it for a week straight, then promptly did the same thing. It seems simple but it is super deep and there is a whole lot to it. Anyone interested should watch this stream https://twitch.tv/flight_tv, this guy is very good at the game and very watchable and he likes to explain a lot of things for newer players. He's been playing since the beginning of EA, 4 years ago, and has 1600 hours in the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Still a good game. Trust me I would never ever lie.