Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiny Myers

say hello to my little friend

crow egg

ostrich egg

hummingbird egg

:3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Raw egg on hot rice is really nice.

Stoner Sloth

emu eggs are p rad

Finger Prince

Stoner Sloth posted:

emu eggs are p rad

She's a beauty!

Shark eggs are pretty neato

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
dropped egg on toast

Manifisto

Finger Prince posted:

Shark eggs are pretty neato

yes! the egg case of the horn shark is especially cool:

ty nesamdoom!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

i really like hard boiled chicken eggs but soft boiled eggs mashed around with torn up buttered toast are really good too.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

biosterous

Manifisto posted:

yes! the egg case of the horn shark is especially cool:

this is so loving cool

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Do you have this with a flared base? What other color options are there? (asking for a friend)

Buttchocks fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Oct 8, 2021

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young

Stoner Sloth posted:

emu eggs are p rad

i want to live in the Emu Egg

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Stoner Sloth

Buttchocks posted:

Do you have this with a flared base? What other color options are there? (asking for a friend)

this is actually from a port jackson shark! it is unusual in a few ways, one being that it has venomous spines for self defense! there are a lot of them here (naturally) so finding their eggs on the beach is very common

Tiny Myers

say hello to my little friend

Stoner Sloth posted:

this is actually from a port jackson shark! it is unusual in a few ways, one being that it has venomous spines for self defense! there are a lot of them here (naturally) so finding their eggs on the beach is very common

What's the consistency and hardness of these? Is it like, soft and pliable? Brittle? Hard? I must know.

I wonder if it's made out of calcium carbonate like chicken eggs or something else. :thunk:

Thank you How Wonderful! for the autumn sig!

Stoner Sloth

Tiny Myers posted:

What's the consistency and hardness of these? Is it like, soft and pliable? Brittle? Hard? I must know.

I wonder if it's made out of calcium carbonate like chicken eggs or something else. :thunk:

they're made of collagen mostly - varying texture but usually sort of soft and rubbery or fiborous - can be smooth or bumpy and some have striations. however they dry out often by the time you find the case (which by that time has usually hatched) so they can become brittle and flaky

most shark eggs only contain a single embryo - some skates and a few species of sharks can have up to seven. also unfertilized eggs are relatively common, especially in captivity

of course many sharks give birth to live young - some of them even engage in prenatal cannibalism

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
This thread has made me realize that my favorite eggs to eat are definitely not my favorite interesting eggs.

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

this is the most fascinating thread and ty for finally helping me learn what that random brown boxy thing I once maybe found at the beach as a kid in a hazy memory was!

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

horse eggs