Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

you can form religions around weed in the game now, and even though weed is no longer BYOB, I thought we could still have a cool colony. Post here to have your name appear in the game. Keep in mind your character will almost certainly die in a gruesome and heartbreaking manner. This is the fun part of the game!
He'll yeah!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
put me in coach

:ohdear:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Me, please!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

yes hello

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Ventral EggSac

Oh yes

Manifisto

red shirt manifisto reporting for duty!!

ty nesamdoom!

Goons Are Gifts

god yes I'm always down for a rim job

edit: oh misread that but put me in anyways just in case

biosterous

hell yeah

the last time a rimworld character was named after me it was a robot with a gun that shot a billion bullets a second, basically :blastback::awesomelon::blaster:

there were several mods involved

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Manifisto

boo-osterous posted:

hell yeah

the last time a rimworld character was named after me it was a robot with a gun that shot a billion bullets a second, basically :blastback::awesomelon::blaster:

there were several mods involved

the magazine for that gun must be v impressive

ty nesamdoom!

Jinh

Ooh I would like to be in

B B

Please add me, too.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
do me, OP

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
me please

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

got room for another?

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
nesaM Doom eagerly awaits a terrible end, if ya wanna throw me in.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,Ass-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
let’s loving go!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Stoner Sloth

if there's still space put me in please!

Percy Teatwillow

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

you can form religions around weed in the game now, and even though weed is no longer BYOB, I thought we could still have a cool colony.

did i miss something here?

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Stoner Sloth

Percy Teatwillow posted:

did i miss something here?

it's okay - weed may be illegal in byob but that makes it a crime and crimes are very byob

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Stoner Sloth posted:

it's okay - weed may be illegal in byob but that makes it a crime and crimes are very byob

Percy Teatwillow

Stoner Sloth posted:

can this be the forum title next month

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

i have no idea what rimworld is but sure, why not

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Doctor Dogballs posted:

bend over

deep dish peat moss

I am in

Stoner Sloth

Doctor Dogballs posted:

serious answer? basically dwarf fortress in space

deep dish peat moss

It's a basketball RPG. "Rim" refers to the rim of a hoop.

Finger Prince

Doctor Dogballs posted:

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
I'm ready to die for my BYOB team! Let's do this!

nut

I will live in this world if there is space

selan dyin

oh yes

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
hell yeah, i want to die in your game

e: preferably a pacifist pyromaniac if one shows up

Nosfereefer fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Oct 9, 2021

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Ok, so I started the game on a lower difficulty, with Randy Random as the storyteller as I think he makes the best crazy scenarios. I will raise the difficulty after we get established just so the colony doesn't get wiped out immediately. I am allowing myself to save-scum, but will only use it if absolutely necessary.

Normal start. The first two colonists, gremlin and pancakes, are from my twitch chat, and I promised them that they would have the option to die first. The first BYB member is our good pal Luvcow!

Luvcow was an Apocalypse Survivor as a child and then later became a Furniture Builder. An interesting life and a good one for the start as Luvcow will be our primary builder and farmer. Also Luvcow has the best shooting stats of the group by far, so will be essential during attacks. Of course, having three jobs means that Luvcow won't be able to do one really well, but this early in the game it can't be helped. Welcome to the game, Luvcow!

Very quickly we set up our first base and we have some temporary guests!

Rhode and Proseria are on the run and will only be staying for a few days before moving on. Sometimes they will join, but mostly they don't. No matter, it's good to have a little help early on.

It's time to give our group a name:

We're now the Weed Pals and our home is called Smoke Butte.
May we ever prosper.

Before we continue I think it's time to go over our religion. Religion is a new system in Rimworld, and our religion is based entirely on WE'ED

We believe in the High Life and drug use is ESSENTIAL.
Here are some of the major precepts and symbols of our religion.

Perfect.

In no time at all, we start growing Smokeleaf(wede). Luvcow is doing a great job growing our precious crop!

and BAM, joints!

it's time to pick a spiritual leader and Pancakes gets the nod. It would have been Luvcow, but they're way too busy doing everything else around the place.

Somebody brought a dead deer to the ceremony. The more the merrier, i guess.

Oh boy, Luvcow is starting to feel that religious tingle! God is in heaven and everyone is high as gently caress.

We have a few minor squabbles with neighboring tribes, but Luvcow dispatches then quickly with his bolt-action rifle. Each fight only ends with minor scrapes and bruises at most, and we haven't had to worry about infection yet. and thank weed, because infections can easily wipe out an early colony.

and before long we have another member!

Pot Smoke Phoenix has joined. He was escaping from a group of man-eating guinea pigs, but we prevailed and he decided to become a member of our group!

Phoenix arrives already addicted to smokeleaf! Well hop right in, buddy!

I lost the screenshot, but Phoenix has great stats, including being an incredible miner, wich is great because we don't have a miner in our group yet, but he also comes with another religion which forbids mining. Hecked up, if you ask me. We'll have to convert him to the true religion soon if he is going to find his true, high purpose!

Our guests Rhodes and Proseria have left and they've given us a gift! what is it?

oh. well, thanks, I guess. let's just put that in the corner for later.

Here is our little settlement ad the end of the episode. quite soon we'll have some refrigeration and will be able to stocpile different kinds of food for when we inevitably get the munchies. Everybody even survived. Good job everyone!

Twenty Four

If it is not too late, I would love to be included and follow the thread! The vicarious sweet release of death as an npc sounds like a good way to spend some time!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

i heard there's no speed limits on the autobong

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!