Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

down n out posted:

The closest potentially habitable exoplanet is like 20 light years away. A better use of resources would be to launch predatory capitalists directly into the sun.

No, it's my butt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

SidneyIsTheKiller posted:

This reminds me of those ripoffs of space movies or tv shows "except in the ocean so it's better" like SeaQuest or Leviathan.

Not exactly helpful for your case.

Leviathan has Robocop and one half of the Wet Bandits. It owns.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

i never actually seen the ocean so as far as I'm concerned it's just a buncha tall tales

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i wonder what percent of the ocean is fish cum

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

i wonder what percent of the ocean is fish cum

If I keep tuggin them it'll be 100% hopefully!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Its crazy how space makes you asplode but if you go to the bottom of the ocean you get smushed up so small ur whe body can fit into soda can or something

Really makes you think

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I can talk to dolphins using the power of my rose quartz amulet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

There is not much time left. 2021 is almost over and this has not been made reality:

Hmmph. The future sucks.