Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Have you ever gotten an egg and there is two yokes in the egg does that mean that the chicken was extra horney or something??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

double period

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Dont be vulgar sid

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Double horny

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
i once got a whole dozen that were double yolked, i dont want to know what was going on in that henhouse

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

It means you got robbed of the whites OP. That's it.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

It means you got robbed of the whites OP. That's it.

The yolks will not replace us!!!:bahgawd:

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
Its The Witches Kiss, the egg is cursed.

Boner M fucked around with this message at 05:39 on Oct 12, 2021

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

you ever crack open an egg and find a fortune in the yolk?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Hitler... oh sorry hi Nooner

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
yeah OP cracked one into an omlette last week and was like BOOYAH!!! and scrumbled em up with spices ad cheese and ate it all OP

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Chinatown posted:

yeah OP cracked one into an omlette last week and was like BOOYAH!!! and scrumbled em up with spices ad cheese and ate it all OP

Yea like I'd believe that crazy rear end poo poo

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

If you get two eggs in one, does that gently caress your recipe up?

Anime Bernie Bro
Feb 4, 2020

FUCK MY ASSHOLE, LOL
theyre twins

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
This only happened to me once when I was baking something that had me separating whites from yolks and I just stared blankly at my misfortune.

But I added another egg and it seemed okay?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Yea, I'd fyck and suck an egg, what off it

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

What's the name of that drag queen who got clipped with her timeless phrase "I ain't yokeing, bitch"? This was many moons ago.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Once cracked three eggs in a row and they all had two yolks.
pretty sure I'm the next messiah.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Yeah I bought a whole pack of twin eggs before, it was cool at first then I got creeped out by like egg 5

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
it was me OP, i did indescribable things inside that chicken coop

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

Nah yokes are far to big to fit in an egg

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

that is Satan smiling down on you for eating eggs, the devil's foodstuff

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
I like the small eggs, like the size of a quail egg but from a chicken.

If you knew anyone with chickens or got eggs from a farmer they would give them to you when you were a child.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I've heard about the two yolk phenomenon but I don't think it's real. I've eaten 4 eggs for breakfast every day for the last 8 years so I'm something of an expert. wish people would stop spreading egg lies.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

hi, nooner

double yolkers happen when a hen drops more than one yolk at a time during their daily lay cycle. it's a mess up and she doesn't mean for it to happen. this can end in two yolks in one shell, two yolks in one shell and a third egg forming around it with a third yolk (this one's really rare and usually because the hen isn't laying right anymore) and a bunch of other combinations. it's more common in younger hens than it is in older ones, but I have one incredibly dumb bird who pops them out frequently. double yolkers have a lot of risks associated with them but you can't really predict them in your average flock, though some farms are trying to breed double yolking hens specifically because of the "oh wow I got twins!" fad.

if incubated, both chicks usually die. there isn't enough room for them to pip into the air cell to take their first breath, the egg is usually only big enough for one to turn to do that properly, and they often tend to end up growing into each other like conjoined twins or one partially absorbs the other. a few people have managed to help them hatch but it's really tricky stuff.

E: the most yolks I've ever got out of one egg was three like the one mentioned above. cracked an egg bigger than my hand (that poor bird's bottom) and a double yolk dropped along with another smaller whole shelled egg which had another yolk in it. she lived another three years.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Check out these double yolks, bitch

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I've never gotten an egg with any yokes in it, OP

Stalizard
Aug 11, 2006

Have I got a headache!
there was a person in the gws hamburger thread I think who described a fried egg without a runny yolk as "a small crime against life and beauty" and that has stuck in my brain ever since

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
It means the rooster (cock) had an extra big cum OP. More cum for him, more yolk for you. If that’s not a win-win situation, I don’t know what it.

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit

Stalizard posted:

there was a person in the gws hamburger thread I think who described a fried egg without a runny yolk as "a small crime against life and beauty" and that has stuck in my brain ever since

They are not wrong.

I dont mind a boiled egg with a hard center, and of course pickled eggs, but, a fried egg has to be served on a piece of buttered toast, runny center, so any lost runs out onto the nice buttered toast.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Boner M posted:

They are not wrong.

I dont mind a boiled egg with a hard center, and of course pickled eggs, but, a fried egg has to be served on a piece of buttered toast, runny center, so any lost runs out onto the nice buttered toast.

just eat french toast you complete disaster of a person

if my eggs aren't hard enough to knock nails in there's gonna be a problem

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
i think it means that the egg didn't go to the next stage of the egg process that day. so it ended up with 2 days of egg yolks in before it got the shell put on

i think also that if you get one of those weird eggs with another egg inside it's because it got the shell put on but then went back up the tube again or sometihng did yoyu knw that the chicken only has one hole for both egg and pooping?? so it has a flap of skin that prolapses out of its rear end when it lays the egg + stops poop getting on the egg

i have never owned chieckens

BUT my grandfather used to like hatchign chickens and geese. had the incubator and heat lamp , you have to periodicly turn the goose egg around otherwise it hatches out with gimpy wings

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I'm sorry about whatever is wrong with you but should definitely have it checked out.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

better than french toast or runny eggs :colbert:

E:

Saalkin posted:

I'm sorry about whatever is wrong with you but should definitely have it checked out.

over hard eggs supremacy, never sorry, over easy eggs are the devil.

Fluffy Bunnies fucked around with this message at 14:02 on Oct 12, 2021

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Nooner posted:

Have you ever gotten an egg and there is two yokes in the egg does that mean that the chicken was extra horney or something??

We already have an Official GBS Egg thread you absolute dunderhead

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

it was me OP, i did indescribable things inside that chicken coop

Post, username.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
measn you murdered chicky twins hehe