Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
jump off a cliff with it OP!!!
you will regret this u dumbass
finally, i can record all my crimes in first-person
GokuPro Hero
View Results

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
smoke weed in it, make it a DroPro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

20 Blunts posted:

smoke weed in it, make it a DroPro

DopePro

:420:

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
smoke while riding

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Yes OP you should start an only fans. Use it to take videos of your great big titties.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

ErrorInvalidUser posted:

smoke while riding

sometime i smoke a lil before riding my bike on a nice day and it owns

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UowkIRSDHfs

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I need to get a GoPro for my moto.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

GoPnik

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

blyat!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

post the renegade cycling vids op

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

post the renegade cycling vids op

taking it out today for a ride so ill drop a clip or two later =]

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
ok heres a lil bit of my ride to get a sandwich today. had to dial the quality down to upload it but whatever. :blastu:

https://i.imgur.com/QFYR7SA.mp4
https://i.imgur.com/JyB2mAQ.mp4

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
I've wanted a fancy, new GoPro for years but then I realized that I'm a boring middle aged man with no friends, family, groups, activities, etc locally and now I have no money to purchase one anyway. But, even if I did, I'd only be shooting like slow-mo 4k video of me vacuuming a rug or taking out the recycling.

I felt like I liked cool GoPro footage but I realized I think I just wanted the lives of people who can make cool GoPro footage.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Chinatown posted:

ok heres a lil bit of my ride to get a sandwich today. had to dial the quality down to upload it but whatever. :blastu:

https://i.imgur.com/QFYR7SA.mp4
https://i.imgur.com/JyB2mAQ.mp4

op delivers. gently caress those cars, stop signs and red lights :flipoff:

voting 5

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

op delivers. gently caress those cars, stop signs and red lights :flipoff:

voting 5

I've biked more miles in the last 15 years than I've driven but I've gotten into so many goddamn verbal and physical altercations with other bicyclists when I've yelled at them for being entitled loving assholes on the road and breaking the law. Unpredictability is really, really bad. No one else knows just how special you think you are with your own set of rules, bro. Last one was a few weeks ago while I was also riding bike through an intersection through a green light and had to scream "RED LIGHT, rear end in a top hat!" to a dick to went through in the other direction. Holy poo poo did they get mad at ME for pointing out their dickass loving rear end in a top hat behavior. Assholes really hate that. Anyway gently caress that guy and gently caress people who think others should just automatically know that they think the rules of the road don't apply to them.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Catastrophe posted:

I've biked more miles in the last 15 years than I've driven but I've gotten into so many goddamn verbal and physical altercations with other bicyclists when I've yelled at them for being entitled loving assholes on the road and breaking the law. Unpredictability is really, really bad. No one else knows just how special you think you are with your own set of rules, bro. Last one was a few weeks ago while I was also riding bike through an intersection through a green light and had to scream "RED LIGHT, rear end in a top hat!" to a dick to went through in the other direction. Holy poo poo did they get mad at ME for pointing out their dickass loving rear end in a top hat behavior. Assholes really hate that. Anyway gently caress that guy and gently caress people who think others should just automatically know that they think the rules of the road don't apply to them.

i didnt include the stop signs i ran because they were pretty boring and honestly redundant and didnt add value to the video :shrug:

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
what did you eat

https://i.imgur.com/SBf2Hp5.mp4

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Novo posted:

what did you eat

lol

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Catastrophe posted:

this is why you don't need a gopro

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I disagree, I would watch Catastrophe yelling at cyclists or threatening street wankers.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Wear it while sleeping.

Wear it while being rejected by women.

Wear it while facing court for the manslaughter charges. We know you didn't mean it, he was your friend, it's okay.

Wear it while smoking weed and telling people you don't know about your personal philosophy on life.

Endless fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Catastrophe posted:

Lol wow. You sound like you wear spandex