Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

It doesn't make sense not to live for fun, Steve. When you think like that, your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Mormon Nailer posted:

When I first opened this thread I was worried that Steve died, but it turns out he can't handle getting mocked for throwing a fit.

Stars: they're just like me!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Robot Made of Meat

Nosfereefer posted:

now THAT is a man capable of eating all the eggs

e: i'll be honest here, my only knowledge of smashmouth is from the egg eating fiasco. but i remember a very touching song trying to lure smashmouth into eating the 24 eggs, and i cannot find it. it went something like "smashmouth eat the eggs please, it would make us happy and make money for our charity"

Sadly, it was Guy "Walking Mid-Life Crisis" Fieri who cooked said eggs, and made them so incredibly inedible that Smash Mouth couldn't actually eat them.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Sadly, it was Guy "Walking Mid-Life Crisis" Fieri who cooked said eggs, and made them so incredibly inedible that Smash Mouth couldn't actually eat them.

what the heck, i thought guy fieri was a decent guy w/ a dumb style. just messed up imho

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Prof. Crocodile

Robot Made of Meat posted:

welcome to flavortown. population: not you, steve

Ass-penny

OMG I forgot about the eggs!

Also apparently there were only two years between those first two records, but poo poo it felt like a long time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

it ain’t no joke!

I’d buy the world a toke.

wizard can’t perform no godlike hocus pocus!

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher