Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Entropic

patriarchy sucks

it’s spooky but it’s true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

it's just a plain old pumpkin skeleton. idgi

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

:thunkin:

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Oh, that's what my yoga instructor what talking about when she said to open up the hips

Ventral EggSac

They live in hollers (haunted dollar generals)

Khanstant
that thing would make a baller bonemail helmet

vanisher

a festive centerpiece for my halloween family dinner

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

google THIS

Look I don't care what these bumpkins do in their own homes but they need to leave the ones on my porch alone

This one's mouth is O-shaped because he's surprised and not for any other reason

Prof. Crocodile

i didn’t want to believe it, but dang there is the photographic evidence right there.

hot cocoa on the couch

do u guys like your pumpkin bone in or boneless

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

takin a nice drive out in the country to look at all the quaint bumpkins in the fields

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

cruft

It's really sad how they chop off the bumpkin heads to make that nice spine-stalk to grab.

This is why I always insist my bumpkins are humanely slaughtered and come with the head attached.

hot cocoa on the couch

i like to get em skin on and rip out the guts myself and sometimes i even eat the guts raw while i'm doing it like an animal :getin:

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

Prof. Crocodile

gotta wonder what one would call a pumpkin shaped blimp? :thunkin:

cruft

Prof. Crocodile posted:

gotta wonder what one would call a pumpkin shaped blimp? :thunkin:

Obviously that's called a plimple.

Manifisto

congratulations op you've discovered the skull of the headless horseman, apparently at a bargain price! snap it up and sell it to the skull and bones secret society imo.

ty nesamdoom!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

and here i thought it was insensitive 80s slang for the relative of a homeless person

teen witch

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i like to get em skin on and rip out the guts myself and sometimes i even eat the guts raw while i'm doing it like an animal :getin:

Pumpkin Mutilation, my autumnal themed goregrind band

vanisher

thought about the bumpkin today

nut

having to use a stud finder before I carve the Jack o lantern

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

nut posted:

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
Most folks say don't eat the rinds, but if you're lacking a little calcium you could do a lot worse than eating a whole pumpkin, exoskeleton on.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

nut posted:

Mummy Napkin
i saw online that bumpkins are bad for your dog to eat because the shards mess up their tum tums or something

Ventral EggSac

You laugh but that pumpking gave me a blood marrow donation that saved my loving life

Ventral EggSac

And I'm leaving that typo!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I only buy my pumpkins bone in, it just has much more flavor.

After we eat, we separate the bones and bury them so the dog doesn't eat them. Can't compost it, that's meat.

Prof. Crocodile

boneless pumpkins are pretty much just pumpkin nuggets, but are as expensive as bone-in pumpkins, which is bullshit.

Space Taxi
Banana is actually short for bone banana. Yes it's confusing. Someone should have really tested this naming convention on the other bone fruits before running with it.

vanisher

Little known fact: vegetarians decorate their homes for Halloween with peach pits and cherry seeds (fruit skeletons)

cruft

vanisher posted:

Little known fact: vegetarians decorate their homes for Halloween with peach pits and cherry seeds (fruit skeletons)

Our house is positively filled with seasonal bumpkins, bananingtons, and spooranges. It's a tradition for my vegetarian family that really helps it start feeling like fall!

I think I'm gonna go make myself an oat milk cappuccino now, with extra bone.

vanisher

vegetarians seeing a bumpkin in a haunted house and freaking out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mummy Napkin
(pumpkin)meat is murder