Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Napolean Bonerfarts
Dec 11, 2003

by Pragmatica
I like to collect Halo games, and these are my most prized video game possessions. Show us your rare games, autographed stuff, pictures with video game voice actors, etc.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Most of these are in storage at my Dads place, but I have a bunch of the original limited edition Half Life 2 and Portal 2 signed lithographs that were sold by Valve directly. So while I can't show you the actual frames, I can show you the artwork.
The HL2 ones are embossed with the Lambda logo, but I can't remember about the Portal 2 ones.

Both are these are by Jeremy Bennett who is (was?) an art director and concept artist at Valve

First is simply titled 'City 17' from memory and shows off the Citadel

Next is a case study from the introduction area of HL2 EP2, and is used as reference for the skybox in the background during the train escape section

This is from Portal 2 and was a case study of the introduction area

I forget the artist for this one, but it was Portal 2 as a movie and it's great.

--------------------------

Also have this bad boy from the PS4 Spider-man game waiting to be framed.

Done by an artist named Chun Lo

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

Thanks to this topic, I remembered that I have a stupid plastic Club Nintendo, Mario Kart trophy I redeemed points for and then never took out of the box. ebay tells me it's worth £150+. WELP that's Christmas money sorted!

Here's one off ebay, since mine is still taped into the packaging.

Being less flippant about what a piece of plastic it is, my friends autistic sister gave me all her codes just before they shut Club Nintendo down, which combined with my friends codes and any that I could find, was enough to get this trophy and a DS game storage case. :3: If I do sell it, I should probably get her something for Christmas.

Nettle Soup fucked around with this message at 00:41 on Oct 14, 2021

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

Was only exclusively sold through Blockbuster stores, Daikatana on the N64 was a terrible port of an already infamously bad PC game. Hands down my favorite game out of my N64 collection. Because most copies were sold out of their rental stock, finding a copy in good condition is getting increasingly hard. John Romero made me his bitch.

HerniaFlange
Aug 4, 2013

You when you read my posts:
I have a lot of really random video game stuff, and the weirdest thing I have is probably an original drawing from Keita Takahashi, the creator of Katamari Damacy. Iam8bit was selling the physical edition of his new game, Wattam, and I guess I won an extra piece of art to go with it from the man himself. Cool!

So what did I get?

I got pooped, that's what.
It's super cool, it's also funny that it's a happy little guy with poop on his head.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

That completely rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
I got this print back when Halo 2 came out and completely forgot I even had it until I was cleaning today. I was curious to see if it was worth anything but there is nothing online I could find on this specific one.