Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I like it because you can sort by the most popular thoughts and I don't have to waste time reading unpopular ideas if I don't want to. Everyone knows popular people are better (it's why they are paid more), except this is with pure thought, so it's basically a way to only hear the coolest people, instead of every person who wants to post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

satanic splash-back posted:

I like it because you can sort by the most popular thoughts and I don't have to waste time reading unpopular ideas if I don't want to. Everyone knows popular people are better (it's why they are paid more), except this is with pure thought, so it's basically a way to only hear the coolest people, instead of every person who wants to post.

thats why i ignore almost wveryone here just kidding

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

so like

if u wanna buy a new vacuum cleaner and not sure which one to get

u can google it and of course theres like a subreddit called vacuumcleanerfans and u can read that and they'll be having huge nerd arguments over the new hoover 92300 edition or some poo poo but then u can just buy the vacuum they recommend and it'll be good

Good to gently caress, probably, because redditors are all degenerates, not like the classy pig ball aficionados around here.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
saying Reddit is good is like saying what a great company Walmart is

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Sometimes the top search result will be a reddit thread and I'm grateful to find some information on what I'm looking for, then I read one or two comments and I'm like ahhhh yeah this is why I don't come here

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

satanic splash-back posted:

Excuse me. Downvote is not disagree. Get ready to tango with someone with no conception of irony and the worst sense of humor ever!

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
I was on reddit today, it was p good, lots of laughs, and saw some posts here that took videos and photos from it. nicee

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Lascivious Sloth posted:

I was on reddit today, it was p good, lots of laughs, and saw some posts here that took videos and photos from it. nicee

Lol what is this gimmick.

Imagine how many reddit laughs youre missing posting here.

epic 2012 username
Mar 26, 2021

by Hand Knit
Reddit is basically were normal ppl post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

well i'm not gonna use it so have at it op