Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

If anyone's interested I'm selling posting bunkers and supplies for the end times.

PM me if you're interested.

Serious offers only!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
The Mayan posters warned us of this day

Khad

third time's the HRAAAAAAAAAAAAALF

RIP

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

You're gonna have to pry my posts from my cold, dead, absolutely frozen, completely icy, frosty as gently caress, shaken andchilled over ice, garnished with peppermint, disturbingly wet and sort of foreboding hands.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

cruft posted:

Maybe some corresponding JavaScript to have the post button grow larger the longer you lurk, until after a few weeks it covers the entire viewport.

gonna add this to the BYOB Enhancement Suite whenever i actually do something

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

cruft

your friend sk posted:

gonna add this to the BYOB Enhancement Suite whenever i actually do something

You should put it on GitHub. Two orbs half-assing it could make for a fully-assed product!

Heather Papps

hello friend

the problem with this running joke is that one day it'll actually happen and i'll be flabbergasted

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

cruft posted:

You should put it on GitHub. Two orbs half-assing it could make for a fully-assed product!

that means i have to set up github though, ew

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Important Update:

I love you. :swoon:

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Zurtilik posted:

Important Update:

:eyepop:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
wait what if the post button has been deleted and we're seeing its ghost? :ohdear:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
:ghost: Just Ghost :ghost:

Ass-penny

Zurtilik posted:

Important Update:

:glomp:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch

Zurtilik posted:

Important Update:

:3:

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP