Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
We have the automated forklifts buzzing around at work all over the place

Skynet is real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
These days alot of people fork to lift but me I like to lift to fork.

I try to hire operators with the same philosophy and generally I'd say we do a lot better job than your regular forklift crew.

*Loud smashing noises from nearby warehouse*

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
*beeps “shave and a haircut” at every intersection*

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

gonna print this out and put it on our three forklifts

HORNEY VAPE BRO
Jun 14, 2009

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

*beeps “shave and a haircut” at every intersection*

*Has hilarious signature "joke" where I lay on the horn nonstop while driving around until one of the dock supervisors tells me to shut the gently caress up*

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

A Fancy Hat posted:

NARRATOR: Frank is a veteran forklift driver, but considered a "bad boy" of the industry.

FRANK: I've worked all of the big warehouses, but I never stay long. Too many rules for me.

NARRATOR: Today, Frank has been asked to move one pallet, and then carry a second box by hand. Frank, however, has other ideas.

FRANK: Watch this. If I put the box on top of the pallet, I can move both at the same time. I don't get paid by the hour, there's no time to mess around.

*cue an elaborate CGI graphic of a box being placed on a pallet*

NARRATOR: Frank's brilliant idea has just one flaw - he actually is paid by the hour.

Lol well done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

A Fancy Hat posted:

NARRATOR: Jimmy was planning to move this pallet from one side of the warehouse to the other. But there's a problem.

*dramatic music sting*

JIMMY: Who the hell put up this wet floor sign?

NARRATOR: Jimmy must now carefully navigate the treacherous conditions on the warehouse floor. Any loss of control could spell disaster for Jimmy and his precious cargo.

JIMMY: Woahh.... woahhhh... easy there girl. Just hold on a little longer.

NARRATOR: Jimmy expertly avoids the obstacle and delivers the pallet to its intended destination.

JIMMY: Yeah, you know, we run into things like that a lot. The boss man said get this pallet of dildos up to shelf 7G, I had to do it. That's money in my pocket right there, can't let a wet floor sign take food from my kids' mouths.

Next episode:

Camera flashes back to Jimmy carefully navigating the wet spot on the floor, and making it to the other side

NARRATOR:
After Jimmy's staggering feat of heroism on last week's episode, he was given an award from management, and allowed to take his certification exam 2 weeks early.

JIMMY:
Yeah, I get to take that exam in a month now, instead of 6 weeks. I'm pretty excited I gotta tell you. Gonna study up on those lifting tables, fork theory, driving techniques, fork penetration rates through steel and what to do in case of fork penetration through steel. I know I'mma ACE that test, and then I'll be CERTIFIED!

NARRATOR:
Jimmy is looking forward to the final certification exam that'll give him that ten cent an hour raise promised him by management if he can pass and get certified

Jimmy:
I know that once that happens, I'll be able to buy the good stuff. Better cigarettes, Coors instead of Bud. Not to mention, my family. My momma, my wife and my kids'll be so proud of me *wipes a single tear away as he realizes that he'll be an even better provider for his family.