Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Bismuth posted:

I saw a monkey pull the poo poo outof another monkey's rear end and eat it

Yes exactly they own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
If you don’t think a human would pull poo poo out of someone’s rear end and eat it, you haven’t been paying attention to the literature.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

it's the gen z monkeys eating rear end

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The funnier the poo poo an animal does, the better the animal.

People who care about how "cool" or "bad rear end" animals are, are insanely cringe, but an elephant putting a trunk in another elephant anus? An ape tugging poo poo out another ape's pooper and sampling the anal waste? That poo poo owns, funny as gently caress and proves the animal don't give a gently caress. Whats cooler than that

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
thats a good point, that elephant digging for gold in the other elephant's rear end was funny asf

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

People who care about how "cool" or "bad rear end" animals are, are insanely cringe

there was a whole show about this on animal planet where they simulated fights between 2 animals and decided which one would kill the other. the existence of the show is enough to condemn modern western civilization by itself, but anyway, check it out, elephant vs rhino:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX6iEBvDd_Q

i still think of the graphic declaring that an elephant has ZERO weaknesses. truly nature's perfect killing machine, flexing on the rest of us with public rear end play like what are you gonna do about it??

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

TACTICS: Suck and gently caress

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?

Bad Purchase posted:

there was a whole show about this on animal planet where they simulated fights between 2 animals and decided which one would kill the other. the existence of the show is enough to condemn modern western civilization by itself, but anyway, check it out, elephant vs rhino:
I remember watching an episode of that and I think they established that unless a leopard got super lucky with a drop attack a gorilla would probably snap its spine in half, which sounds legit I guess.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i'm sick of these elephant-centric standardized tests

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

hell yeah

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Valko posted:

I keep seeing these beasts when I'm out hiking. Can someone help me identify them? I think they might be called 'sheep'.

Those are Andrewsarchuses.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind

down n out posted:

Big animals loving RULE!

Reconstructed skeleton of the titanosaur Argentinosaurus huinculensis, often considered the largest-known dinosaur

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Bismuth posted:

hell yeah

What about mice bruh
Throw one standard size laboratory mouse at that elephant and he'll tap out

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Colonel Cancer posted:

What about mice bruh
Throw one standard size laboratory mouse at that elephant and he'll tap out

Elephants arent afraid of mice, they're afraid of one mouse

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

An elephant's weakness is its attachment to its loved ones.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Who What Now posted:

Elephants are hideous monsters with their disgusting ultra-thick old man scrote skin, and their freakish bodies that look like enormous fetuses dried out in the sun. They aren't fully formed, they have stump legs, no neck, a huge flat face with tiny beady eyes and a horrible tentacle-nose they evolved because they completely gave up the ability to have limbs that are good for anything except standing. They're also intelligent but only to the level of toddlers which also lends further credence to my theory that they are giant malformed fetus-mutants. They are also soul-terrifyingly large, too large to be natural and are evidence of a cruel and malicious God. In short, gently caress elephants, keep them safe and protected and most of all contained in their preserves and away from god-fearing families.

turn on your monitor, op

dangerstepp
Apr 8, 2019
Zebras are racists.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Who What Now posted:

gently caress you penguins are perfect

Seems as though my takes are a bit too hot for you

Much like the healthy environments that penguins foolishly ignore

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Bad Purchase posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX6iEBvDd_Q

i still think of the graphic declaring that an elephant has ZERO weaknesses. truly nature's perfect killing machine, flexing on the rest of us with public rear end play like what are you gonna do about it??

Why does the elephant mount the rhino at the end?

Seems excessive, imo. Don't gotta resort to that sort of thing. There is such a thing as a graceful winner, Mister Elephant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Why does the elephant mount the rhino at the end?

Seems excessive, imo. Don't gotta resort to that sort of thing. There is such a thing as a graceful winner, Mister Elephant.

What is the purpose of victory, if not this?