Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
If Belichick hadn't turned into such a coward the Pats 100% would have won at least one of those games against the Bucs and Cowboys. They played well enough to beat both of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

lmao must've REALLY hated whoever he beat the poo poo out of

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

pasaluki posted:

NE isn't a complete dog but the Jets and Fins are currently in love with bacon and back scratchies.

What normal living creature isn’t? :woof:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

pasaluki posted:

NE isn't a complete dog but the Jets and Fins are currently in love with bacon and back scratchies.

Hell I'm a dog if that's the criteria. You gotta get to know me a bit before the belly rubs though.

Anyway from this athletic article:

quote:

Turnovers are part skill and part luck. But there’s reason to believe that the luck will turn for the Chiefs. They are turning the ball over on 24.2 percent of their offensive possessions. If that rate holds, it would be the second-worst mark over the past 22 seasons. The only offense that turned the ball over at a higher rate was the 2006 Oakland Raiders. Even in 2019, during Jameis Winston’s legendary 30-interception season, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers were “only” at 20.2 percent.

I'm not an expert but I feel like any time 7 games into a season where your offense can be mentioned alongside the Bed & Breakfast Raiders there's something not quite right.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
The Bengals were one mid fourth quarter false start from their swing tackle away from their first game in franchise history without any penalties.

Also isn't it week 8?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Eifert Posting posted:

Also isn't it week 8?

I guess so, have a thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3983124

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Andrus seems to regularly have health/injury issues right? He is supposed to be a good guard tho, correct?

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

Gatts posted:

Andrus seems to regularly have health/injury issues right? He is supposed to be a good guard tho, correct?

He is paid like one.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Doing a pectoral muscle mri on an offensive lineman is one of the biggest nightmare scenarios I can think of. Trying to cram huge muscle beef chonkers in my tiny little tight hole.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

The hell?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Asproigerosis posted:

Doing a pectoral muscle mri on an offensive lineman is one of the biggest nightmare scenarios I can think of. Trying to cram huge muscle beef chonkers in my tiny little tight hole.

Send them to the zoo like we do with our heffers

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

A fancy little mouse🐁!

Grittybeard posted:

Hell I'm a dog if that's the criteria. You gotta get to know me a bit before the belly rubs though.

Anyway from this athletic article:

I'm not an expert but I feel like any time 7 games into a season where your offense can be mentioned alongside the Bed & Breakfast Raiders there's something not quite right.

Can't wait for the week 15 article about how things are going to turn around any day now

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Certainly looks to me like darnold is just terrified

https://twitter.com/danorlovsky7/status/1453039099967848449?s=21

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

pasaluki posted:

I know they've played good teams tough but their wins are against the Jets and Texans.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

There's a week 8 thread now, someone gonna lock this one?

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Week 7 will never end. We will carry it forward in our hearts and minds everytime we think "wow that's a good punt" or "man, what the hell is that coach thinking?" Or even, "lol jets"

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

week 7 sucked mondo rear end, kill this thread

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
:gas:

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

FizFashizzle posted:

Send them to the zoo like we do with our heffers

Zoos don't have mri's and if they do it's unlikely to be some state of the art wide bore unit and at best some old piece of poo poo hand me down open of which you'd get better info doing msk sono. Mri physics prevent being able to just have huge bores like CT. Engineering cost is exponential the wider you try to expand the bore.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
only cool thing that happened this week is that Bears megapunt guy singlehandedly chasing down a punt returner. i will never forget that.

the rest of it can be lost, like tears in the rain or footprints in the sand

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Big Jeff

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

Wasn't he literally a step away from being sacked

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Asproigerosis posted:

Speaking of Vick and dogs, Daniel Jones should be in the same discussions as mahomes, lamar because he's so athletic. Fight me.

i dont care how fast he is, when you have a wide open 80 yard qb keeper and then trip over your own loving legs you're never gonna get the rep of a great mobile qb

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

GD_American posted:

Wasn't he literally a step away from being sacked

Yeah if he waits longer for those routes to develop he gets sacked instead of throwing an incomplete pass.

If this is him being "terrified" it looks like he has good reason.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

pasaluki posted:

This would mean more if Miami didn't beat NE.

NE is dogshit. NYJ are dogshit. Miami is dogshit.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
New England seems bent on easing McCorkle in with a simple offense, with players that aren't great.

Miami is imminently going to trade for an alleged sex pest.

The Jets… are the Jets.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

New Orleans should jettison their own piece of poo poo and trade for Tua.

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Tua on the Lions makes them have a winning record.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

Amy Pole Her posted:

This would mean more if Miami didn't beat NE.

NE is dogshit. NYJ are dogshit. Miami is dogshit.

Miami was super lucky to win that game. Harris doesn't fumble and it's over. The Pats are not great but much better than Miami and the Jets even though you and mcmagic are going to argue that they suck worse

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

the dolphins would have lost if they didn't win

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

BlindSite posted:

New Orleans should jettison their own piece of poo poo and trade for Tua.

This would actually be great and I'd definitely be happy with it.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

Nodoze posted:

Miami was super lucky to win that game. Harris doesn't fumble and it's over. The Pats are not great but much better than Miami and the Jets even though you and mcmagic are going to argue that they suck worse

ehh Miami and NE are pretty close quality wise, but Miami’s got a loving idiot who loves rapists as HC so they’re gonna look worse most of the time

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

So how long has Jackson Mahomes been a thing?

https://twitter.com/JinxTheTerrible/status/1452605784395862016?s=20

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
Not until his brother became famous probably, but it feels like this year there is like a coordinated push by the media people to keep mentioning him

Tiktok is stupid

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Oh my god.

It's so bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Mahomes should call Aaron Rodgers for some advice