Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Kalli posted:

I watched 3 games yesterday, Pats - Jets, Buccaneers - Bears, and Colts - 49ers and I was thoroughly entertained.

Phobeste posted:

I also enjoyed jets pats immensely

y'all are just freaks who enjoy pain and misery. Even if you're a fan of the team destroying does it really feel that good to beat on the Jets? It's like beating a child, they can't even fight back

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Watching Burrow and Chase style on the Ravens was extremely entertaining.

That was actually the only one I enjoyed watching really. Somewhat because it was a surprise outcome but also I just like Joe Burrow and enjoy watching him sling it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Play posted:

y'all are just freaks who enjoy pain and misery. Even if you're a fan of the team destroying does it really feel that good to beat on the Jets? It's like beating a child, they can't even fight back

That was actually the only one I enjoyed watching really. Somewhat because it was a surprise outcome but also I just like Joe Burrow and enjoy watching him sling it

I watched every second of the 2011 saints game against the Curtis painter colts game and enjoyed every last moment of it. If you're a fan of a team and can't enjoy the games where you utterly destroy a team that your team clearly outclassed, then what's the point of being a fan?

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Kalli posted:

I watched 3 games yesterday, Pats - Jets, Buccaneers - Bears, and Colts - 49ers and I was thoroughly entertained.

:same:… to an extent

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Watch Red Zone and you’ll always be entertained. Praise be to Scott Hanson.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

fartknocker posted:

Watch Red Zone and you’ll always be entertained. Praise be to Scott Hanson.

I do this, but then just before SNF starts I think "wait, what happened today?"

I retain nothing from the early and afternoon games.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Play posted:

an underrated storyline of this week is how almost all the games sucked huge donkey dick and were not entertaining at all

Competitive? No. Entertaining? :sickos:

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

Bellmaker posted:

Competitive? No. Entertaining? :sickos:

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
This game isn't over yet but...

https://twitter.com/BarstoolBigCat/status/1452830496250109963?t=4xmIbWdp9f06LN9SlxCsZw&s=19

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice
That Seattle/NO game had to be one of the worst one-score games I've ever seen. The weather was bad enough to affect play somewhat, but not comically so, although Geno and Jameis would've been plenty bad enough on their own. It was like watching 2 inexperienced Madden players going at it. One guy just keeps running it because he can't figure out the qb controls and would panic-mash the wrong buttons at any sign of pressure. The other guy wasn't much better, but at least discovered that RB Screen gained 10 yards most of the time and realized crashing the line every play usually worked on defense.

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!

Blind Pineapple posted:

That Seattle/NO game had to be one of the worst one-score games I've ever seen. The weather was bad enough to affect play somewhat, but not comically so, although Geno and Jameis would've been plenty bad enough on their own. It was like watching 2 inexperienced Madden players going at it. One guy just keeps running it because he can't figure out the qb controls and would panic-mash the wrong buttons at any sign of pressure. The other guy wasn't much better, but at least discovered that RB Screen gained 10 yards most of the time and realized crashing the line every play usually worked on defense.

As Pete Carroll would call it, "A beautiful game but not the ending we wanted."

Not as bad as the Browns debacle with Clipboard Jesus, but close to some of the games they've played in Phoenix.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Blind Pineapple posted:

There was more scoring in the sub zero seahawks viking ice ball playoff game

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Its Rinaldo posted:

There was more scoring in the sub zero seahawks viking ice ball playoff game

Blair Walsh is a Seahawks legend. Not for when he was on the team but for that playoff game

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

I mean, yes obviously.

https://twitter.com/mattyfbrown/status/1452844656417546247

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Blind Pineapple posted:

On the Manningcast, Eli diagrammed a play where Jameis had a TE wide open on a screen who would've easily walked in for the TD on a 3rd & goal. Instead, Jameis is running around like a chicken with its head cut off and eats a sack, forcing NO to take the FG. That's the one play burned into my brain from last night and Jameis is a huge dummy because of it.

FUCKFACE MORON fucked around with this message at 11:59 on Oct 26, 2021

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

Play posted:

Yes

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Peyton’s salt about wearing the Ole Miss jersey was the best part of the game.

Also I did not watch the second half. I am getting old and fell asleep.

boop the snoot fucked around with this message at 12:42 on Oct 26, 2021

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Android Apocalypse posted:

The 49'ers secondary is worse than the Colts'.

This seems impossible to believe but I witnessed it myself.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

really queer Christmas posted:

I watched every second of the 2011 saints game against the Curtis painter colts game and enjoyed every last moment of it. If you're a fan of a team and can't enjoy the games where you utterly destroy a team that your team clearly outclassed, then what's the point of being a fan?

Play isn’t a fan

Play
Apr 25, 2006

really queer Christmas posted:

It would be different if it weren't the clear and obvious eventuality. Beating up big time on a good team is great. And I like to see the teams I like win.

Beating up the Jets though? I guess it just gets less fun the 20th time you see it. Plus I'm not a Patriots fan anyways

well at least he's self aware about it

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!

Play posted:

well at least he's self aware about it

He says that, but then he puts trust in his 2nd-worst-in-the-league defense and Chris Carson more than Russell Wilson in basically every scenario over the last 3 seasons.

Losing on Wilson's failed heroics is a lot more palatable than losing because they opted to punt from OPP 44 with 2 minutes to go.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjnFhCzeXFM

Week 7 mic'd up

Some good stuff from Kyler, Belichik being really whiny and not reacting at all to his team scoring but freaking out about penalties (didn't realize his voice was so shrill when he yells tbh), and Stafford getting hilariously frustrated at the Lions' shenanigans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Belichick's high voice always catches me by surprise