Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
"Thumb Wars is an exercise in pain tolerance. One thumb down, one thumb up.......up my freakin' butthole!" -roger ebert on Thumb Wars: The Phantom Cuticle, may 24, 1999

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

"A faithful but innovative adaptation of the E. B. White classic. Thumb pig!"

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
"I only watched this movie hoping to see some bomb-rear end titties, and in that respect, the film delivers. These are some buxom thumbs, and I think it's great, Gene."

Ventral EggSac

An accident at a secret government lab combined the dna of Bert from sesame street and Roger Federer... 20 years later, that accident is on the run from the FBI.. and there's only one place to hide..the net.
This summer:
Rodger E-Bert : muppets in cyberspace

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I'm just saying that if it says over-night shipping, the timer should start from when I place my order, not from whenever they get around to pushing the package out the door. I'm already paying an arm and a leg for the shipping on top of the product, and they ought to know that if someone selects overnight shipping, they are in a hurry to receive what they ordered. It's outrageous, and I don't think anyone ought to stand for it. If you ask me, the Attorney General should be investigating this and handing out some stiff fines. Anyways, Castaway was a fantastic character piece for veteran actor Tom Hanks. Go see it.

Manifisto

Buttchocks posted:

I'm just saying that if it says over-night shipping, the timer should start from when I place my order, not from whenever they get around to pushing the package out the door. I'm already paying an arm and a leg for the shipping on top of the product, and they ought to know that if someone selects overnight shipping, they are in a hurry to receive what they ordered. It's outrageous, and I don't think anyone ought to stand for it. If you ask me, the Attorney General should be investigating this and handing out some stiff fines. Anyways, Castaway was a fantastic character piece for veteran actor Tom Hanks. Go see it.

ty nesamdoom!

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Buttchocks posted:

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
is roger ebert like the movie review guys who used to do frontpage stuff?

crimes

They Might Be

"it was a super great dream but i woke up right before the end and when i went back to sleep it was a completely different new dream, not the ending i expected. 1 thumbs up" -roger ebert chicago times

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

what if he pronounced his name
ro-zhair e-bair

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Twenty Four

In a tragic accident, Roger Ebert completely severed one of his thumbs with a knife while cooking dinner late in his career. Doctors were unable to reattach it. All movies from then on would only be half as good at best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

Twenty Four posted:

In a tragic accident, Roger Ebert completely severed one of his thumbs with a knife while cooking dinner late in his career. Doctors were unable to reattach it. All movies from then on would only be half as good at best.

roger ebert, screaming, writhing in pain on an ER bed, blood spurting everywhere: DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH THAT DIGIT IS WORTH? THIS THUMB HAS DESTROYED MORE ASSHOLES THAN YOU COULD EVER HOPE TO SEE IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE!!!!!!

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP