Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
I mean I think he probably does?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal

There he go
He has a wife. Which doesn't necessarily mean they gently caress but I'd say it's pretty likely

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I can't think of a worse fate than being under Tom Bombadil as he pounds away while singing a merry song. Fortunately, Tom doesn't really know what sex is. He just sings in bed every night about what a stud he is, which is either better or worse, I'm not sure.

Farecoal

There he go
Tom Bombadil has an open marriage imo

nut

yet again, we never ask "should"

Mummy Napkin
tom bombadil lays the pipe good. pipe-weed that is.

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
nobody is that merry without loving, sorry

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

He was loving the entire time

Manifisto

there's a reason peter jackson left him out of the trilogy, someone finally translated "Hey dol! merry dol! ring a dong dillo!" and everyone went :catstare:

ty nesamdoom!

Finger Prince

Yeah, but he can't cum on account of his medication.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"Tom Bombadil is a sexual tyrannosaur; he was there first, before the dinosaurs, and the first trees; Tom was there before the first piss.

Hey, Tom! Ho, Tom! What the hell are you doing with my dildo, there!

I am Iarwain Ben-adar, the Old Dirty Bastard because my style has no father;

While you were learning how to speak I was learning how to bite rhymes;

Light goes the weather-wind and the feathered starling.

Down along under Hill, shining in the sunlight,

Holy poo poo this is some good weed..."

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
Frankly it seems like an embarrassing number of you haven't yet read 'The Quimarillion'.

Ventral EggSac

Tom Bonbadil makes love

Macnult

Sherbert Hoover posted:

nobody is that merry without loving, sorry

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Old Tom Bombadil is a horny fellow;
Bright blue his penis is, and his cum are yellow.
Banging by the shady pool, loving on the water:
Old Tom Bombadil and the River-daughter!

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Peter Jackson: What do you mean you're going to cut the Tom Bombadil orgy out of my film? It's integral to the plot!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Doctor Dogballs posted:

Old Tom Bombadil is a horny fellow;
Bright blue his penis is, and his cum are yellow.
Banging by the shady pool, loving on the water:
Old Tom Bombadil and the River-daughter!

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Escape From Noise

How can a floating hat gently caress?

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
what is a hat but a pointy end and a hole?

Manifisto

as bombadil pulled the shaken but unharmed hobbits from the dreadful barrow-wight's lair, a dark and evil presence coalesced behind them and seemed to whisper "call me" before it dissolved in the morning breeze

ty nesamdoom!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Manifisto posted:

as bombadil pulled the shaken but unharmed hobbits from the dreadful barrow-wight's lair, a dark and evil presence coalesced behind them and seemed to whisper "call me" before it dissolved in the morning breeze

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

nut posted:

yet again, we never ask "should"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
originally lotr was like three times as long, but the editor demanded tolkien remove all the sex scenes

Nosfereefer

oh course, in retaliation tolkien refused to publish it under the planned title "the gently caress and suck marathon of middle earth", choosing a far less catchy alternative out of spite

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Nosfereefer posted:

oh course, in retaliation tolkien refused to publish it under the planned title "the gently caress and suck marathon of middle earth", choosing a far less catchy alternative out of spite

lmao

alexandriao

hes chaste because of a "mining accident" on his "first trip", but he has a dick so long it hits his knees

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

alexandriao posted:

hes chaste because of a "mining accident" on his "first trip", but he has a dick so long it hits his knees

:stare: that's why they named him Bombadil

Ventral EggSac

Shoulda called it Fellowship of the Wang

Tom's Tower

Refractory period of the King (Tom Bombadil)

Escape From Noise

Areola Grande posted:

:stare: that's why they named him Bombadil

Tomcat Bombadrill

Finger Prince

Tom Bombaclot

Escape From Noise

Wait! I got it! Tom Balldodrill

Heather Papps

hello friend

i hate to tell you orbs this but if you read the silmarillion you find out what the one ring was truly intended for.

Heather Papps fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Oct 26, 2021

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

take the moon

by sebmojo
tom bombadil: frodo i heard ur going ur own way and havent tugged it this whole quest. do u think its working???

frodo: idk dude but i gotta take this ring to Mordor without the flaming vagina at the top of the tower seeing me

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

i hate to tell you orbs this but if you read the silmarillion you find out what the one ring was truly intended for.

Hung like a hobbit

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig