Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
you take the blue pill and the story ends. you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.

you take the red pill, you stay in wonderland and i show you pink floyd live at pompeii on DVD. just wait til they play echoes neo i swear to god it'll make you poo poo. also im ordering dominoes cheesy jalapeno bread with the garlic dipping sauce

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mac Tonight

aw yeah tahts it man
whoah

SIDS Vicious

whoa

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
woah

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
whaoh

google THIS

woe

biosterous

waoh

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
*twitches on the ground*
I'm doing kung-fu!

Ventral EggSac

Cypher: I made a deal with the weed, I'm working for them now. Weed makes this steak taste great

Neo: that doesn't justify killing tank, I'm also high though

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
you didn't come here to pull a fat milky rip from the bong. you've already ripped it. you're here to understand WHY you smoked it

we can never see past the strains we don't understand...

Buttchocks

Not sure whether that's a sentinel or a machine elf...

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

lol

Bukowski

hammulder
neo... you need to vibrate higher so you can open the portal that connects this world of 3D to one of 4D or 5D

"10-4 lil buddy my man doobie has a good hot dog go get er next time yer haulin through bama"

Epic Prison Guy

Morpheus yelling "He's beginning to believe" as a young Neo takes another hit off a joint they rolled from a piece of paper int he book "simulation and simulacra"

Buttchocks

If you're high in the matrix, you're high in real life.

Buttchocks

Neo: Is that an actual phone booth? I haven't seen one of those in decades!
Morpheus: Just pick up the phone so we can get out of here.
Neo: What if this booth sends us into the past, like in that other movie?
Morpheus: That's not part of the canon. We're running out of time.
Neo: Holy poo poo, it's got a rotary dial and everything. Does anyone have a dime? This thing only takes dimes.
Morpheus: You don't need a dime, just pick up the receiver!
Neo: Should I dial '0' for the operator? nghhhhhh crap I messed up. Ok, round she goes....crap I dialed '8' again...
Morpheus: You suck. *dies*
Neo: Check it out I'm a freakin' time lord *sings Dr. Who theme*

Macnult

neo: then she said, uhhh... if i finish eating it i'll um, no, wait. by the time i'm done eating it? yeah! i think that's it. by the time i'm done finishing the eating i'll-
morpheus: how many cookies did the oracle give you?

barnold

Macnult posted:

neo: then she said, uhhh... if i finish eating it i'll um, no, wait. by the time i'm done eating it? yeah! i think that's it. by the time i'm done finishing the eating i'll-
morpheus: how many cookies did the oracle give you?

oracle: the thing that's really gonna bake your noodle later is whether you'd have gotten high if I hadn't fed you those cookies

Escape From Noise

Escape From Noise

Mouse : That's exactly my point. Exactly. Because you have to wonder: how do the machines know what Tasty Wheat tasted like? Maybe they got it wrong. Maybe what I think Tasty Wheat tasted like actually tasted like oatmeal, or tuna fish. That makes you wonder about a lot of things. You take chicken, for example: maybe they couldn't figure out what to make chicken taste like, which is why chicken tastes like everything.

Apoc : Lol. WTF? How high are you?

barnold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP8uhXuS2n8

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
whaoa

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG-iLVG1uU0

barnold

I can't find it on YouTube anywhere but my favorite was the outtakes one of these where neo and Morpheus are arguing about how hungry they are and neo says "I'm so hungry, I could eat a horse"

Ventral EggSac

Weedo

Escape From Noise

Tank:
So what do you need? Besides a miracle.

Neo:
Bongs. Lots of bongs.

Ventral EggSac

Marijuanapheus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti Septem