Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

loving perfection

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

THE RENT IS DUE! :laffo:

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Perfect punchline for this dumb lovely show.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

A rolicking good time. I would have staggered the entrants differently but I had so much fun with this

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Saw endo in a jockstrap and the sauna boys attack one of their own. What just happened here? And what a thing to wake up to

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

TV Zombie posted:

Saw endo in a jockstrap and the sauna boys attack one of their own. What just happened here? And what a thing to wake up to

Endo joined Pheromones for the last match and there was a victor's last man standing for nothing

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

TV Zombie posted:

Endo is maybe a member of Dieno's stable Pheremones and was contractually obliged to wear a jockstrap. 37KAMIINA won the 5mil but then the GM revealed only one guy could win the cash.

Definitely go back and watch the whole thing, it's 90 minutes of greatness

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

https://twitter.com/ddtpro/status/1454798890272624650

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

That looks loving wild

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Reiterating what I said in the Observer awards thread, GM Imabayashi for best non-wrestler

https://twitter.com/tde_gif/status/1454801766944583682

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

This is a promotion chock full of perfect idiots and I love it so much

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I just remembered Ueno and Takeshita straight whiffing the baseball and I started laughing all over again

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

SG Bamboo posted:

Reiterating what I said in the Observer awards thread, GM Imabayashi for best non-wrestler

He really is fantastic.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

https://youtu.be/J6VjPM5CeWs

The Burn After Reading punchline suits this show absolutely perfectly

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I didn't even notice Haku was on the field with the guys today, makes then translations he did manage to get to us even more impressive

https://mobile.twitter.com/misterhakusan/status/1454809880708075529

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

DJExile posted:

This is a promotion chock full of perfect idiots and I love it so much

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

SG Bamboo posted:

I didn't even notice Haku was on the field with the guys today, makes then translations he did manage to get to us even more impressive

Holy poo poo, that's crazy. God bless that dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Caught up with this at a bit more sensible PST and lmao what a fantastic show. The TJPW crew had me believing for a hot minute.

The twist at the end once again proves that DDT is the best sport entertainment around.