Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiny Myers

say hello to my little friend

How does that work, you might ask?

Come over here and find out :ese:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

just how tiny a myers are you anyway? like would shinguards be tall enough for protection or would i also need a chainmail codpiece or something?

not that it matters to me, being literally a hovering metal orb, i am pretty immune to many forms of attack, i think?

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Lurkers Must Ghost

by Pragmatica
Yes turn me into a ghost because I'm definitely not one already haha why would you say that so weird

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Twenty Four

I don't think I'm a ghost but I don't know how to be sure...

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
what’s it feel like to be a ghost?

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica
Tiny Myers thank you for your service. I'd like to present you with this valuable medal, made out of O's, and this gift of ten thousand dollars to help fund your ghostly philanthropy.

----------------

Twenty Four

Ghouled Mango posted:

Tiny Myers thank you for your service. I'd like to present you with this valuable medal, made out of O's, and this gift of ten thousand dollars to help fund your ghostly philanthropy.

Now I just need a goon to carry a printer to my house so we can make bank!

Manifisto

Ghouled Mango posted:

counterfeiting? I guess that's what we should expect from an entity that frequents coupons and deals. and while we're on that subject, I tried to deposit that check you gave me and while I was standing at the bank window it turned into a cloud of rabid bats with glowing eyes! and the teller wouldn't let me deposit the bats! kind of a jerk about the whole thing really, but that's neither here nor there. meanwhile you owe me a whole bunch of bat food, that stuff is crazy expensive!

ty nesamdoom!

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica
You'll be bat food by the time I'm done with you

----------------

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
I've been ghosted once or twice. Does that count?

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica
Yes, welcome, you are seen and loved here. Put on this shroud and feel free to begin emitting ghoulish shrieks... IF you feel like it. Just do what feels right, we're here for you!

----------------

Tiny Myers

say hello to my little friend

boo-osterous posted:

just how tiny a myers are you anyway? like would shinguards be tall enough for protection or would i also need a chainmail codpiece or something?

not that it matters to me, being literally a hovering metal orb, i am pretty immune to many forms of attack, i think?

I'm like 8 inches tall. Please don't make fun of it. My knife is much bigger though

Ghouled Mango posted:

Wow thank you! I tried to use this at the local 7/11 and he got mad so I stabbed him :( I guess he is a ghost now?

Thank you How Wonderful! for the autumn sig!

French Accent

if you killed me i'd probably die before turning into a ghost

biosterous

Tiny Myers posted:

I'm like 8 inches tall. Please don't make fun of it. My knife is much bigger though

yeah no mockery intended! i was just wondering about the logistics of things :)

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
can you turn me into a people emoji

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
my Pokedex entry says I'm a normal type. ghost me daddy :sissies:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot