Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lurkers Must Ghost

by Pragmatica
Hi fellow ghosts, I thought it would be cool to have a thread where we could come together and share our various haunting experiencing so we can lift each other up and all improve our haunting game to really put the fright up these mortals. So to kick things off I'll start with one technique I use which always goes down well. When the people of the home are out I sneak into their underwear drawer and then the next time they're getting dressed in the morning they open the drawer and I just start flinging their knickers into their faces. Hahaha you should see the looks they get. Anyway that's me but what kind of tricks do you like to use?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

i've got this fun trick where if i see a cool electronic box lying on the ground i make sure to haunt it, it really surprises them haha

the more the box looks like this, the more effective it is, i have found! you should give it a try :yayclod:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Lurkers Must Ghost

by Pragmatica

boo-osterous posted:

i've got this fun trick where if i see a cool electronic box lying on the ground i make sure to haunt it, it really surprises them haha

the more the box looks like this, the more effective it is, i have found! you should give it a try :yayclod:

Posts with bad intentions are not allowed in this thread, real ghosts only please

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica

boo-osterous posted:

MODS???

----------------

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
If you're going to hide on top of a cupboard, wardrobe, or other piece of furniture and then slowly creep down behind an unsuspecting subject, make sure it is securely fastened to the wall to prevent embarrassing tip-overs. The furniture, I mean, not the subject. Although, you could securely fasten your subject to the wall, that works too.

Lurkers Must Ghost

by Pragmatica
What if I fasten my subject to the furniture? :thunk:

----------------

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Lurkers Must Ghost posted:

What if I fasten my subject to the furniture? :thunk:

In that case, it is ok but not mandatory for the furniture to tip over.

Manifisto

boo-osterous posted:

I WILL NOT stand by and let you keep probating my friends like this!!! you have been warned!!!

ty nesamdoom!

Lurkers Must Ghost

by Pragmatica
So lazy you need to sit, I understand...

----------------

Manifisto

Lurkers Must Ghost posted:

So lazy you need to sit, I understand...

judging by the age of your jokes, you must have expired back in the days of gramophones and horse-drawn carriages. seriously, had they discovered fire by that point? was everyone standing around staring at a loaf of bread and trying to work out how to get cold cuts in there?

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

judging by the age of your jokes, you must have expired back in the days of gramophones and horse-drawn carriages. seriously, had they discovered fire by that point? was everyone standing around staring at a loaf of bread and trying to work out how to get cold cuts in there?

oooOOOH (said like people gathering around to watch a fight, NOT a ghost sound)

ty manifisto

Lurkers Must Ghost

by Pragmatica
Wait what the gently caress

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

all the cool ghosts know that coupons & deals is by far the best forum to haunt - why you'd have to be some kind of ghostly loser to haunt a forum like byob

they even have more o's to steal!