Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
The Bengals understand their O better than we do.

FACTS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004

They Are a pretty decent team, Mackey and Zulgad who were Twitter quoted in the thread run this ship.

Realistic Randy is the content creator for people who choose to like the Vikings and PurpleFTW Podcast is the unabashed homer.

Everyone will be calling for blood and heads tonight and tomorrow.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Mr. Nice! posted:

I would rather lose every game for three years than spend another three years losing games like this. Fire everyone. Trade Kirk Cousins to the 49ers. I don't care. Burn it down.

Err... but... we won? :confused:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Grevlek posted:

They Are a pretty decent team, Mackey and Zulgad who were Twitter quoted in the thread run this ship.

Realistic Randy is the content creator for people who choose to like the Vikings and PurpleFTW Podcast is the unabashed homer.

Everyone will be calling for blood and heads tonight and tomorrow.

I'm enjoying it

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

The Bananana posted:

Err... but... we won? :confused:

I'm quoting vikings fans from that call in show thing.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Mr. Nice! posted:

I'm quoting vikings fans from that call in show thing.

Ok, good, I thought you just got Manchurian Candidated

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

The Bananana posted:

Ok, good, I thought you just got Manchurian Candidated

My boy just went to bed sobbing because we lost.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
I'm not good at math, is this ok?

https://twitter.com/ChadGraff/status/1455020433334587393?s=20

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Mr. Nice! posted:

lol

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Mr. Nice! posted:

Manchurian Candidate or not, I'm lolin'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Mr. Nice! posted:

That's a rad af kid