Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lurkers Must Ghost

by Pragmatica
They're neat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
debatable :dukedoge:

vanisher

Tidy cat

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

Cat cleaning your house for you during the day, folding your shirts

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Manifisto

cats arching their backs, hissing at spectres invisible to the human eye but so, so obvious to the heightened cat sensitivity to untrammeled evil

good kitty

ty nesamdoom!

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica
*bribing several hundred black cats to criss cross back and forth across the mod forum for hours*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

the black ones are the best

ty nesamdoom!

hot cocoa on the couch

Manifisto posted:

the black ones are the best

:hai:

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
My cat saw another cat in the window and her tail grew 3 sizes that day.

biosterous

Kira has lately been intensely staring at walls/ceiling the same way she would do if she saw a bug, but i see no bugs, so i think we're being mildly haunted by the ghosts of small bugs

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Zurtilik

No one ever considers non-human ghosts really. But I guess it would make sense.

The world is covered in the ghosts of scorned ants and spiders!

Ass-penny

:mods:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

Zurtilik posted:

No one ever considers non-human ghosts really. But I guess it would make sense.

The world is covered in the ghosts of scorned ants and spiders!

I think a big part of this is that the most popular religions presently teach that humans are somehow better or above other animal life. I guess because god made us in their image. Seems narcissistic but ok.

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
yeah i like em

Ass-penny

barnold posted:

yeah i like em

:dukedoge:

Tiny Myers

say hello to my little friend

I think cats are great because they have so much sass packed into their little bodies.

Thank you How Wonderful! for the autumn sig!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
theres a cat in this neighbourhood that will walk right up to me, ignore me, then wander on. its a good cat

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

super sweet best pal

I just think them cats are great.

Happy Hippo

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

cats are ok

Zurtilik

They kill a lot of birds though.

:smith:

Ass-penny

Zurtilik posted:

They kill a lot of birds though.

:smith:

cats are tiny, beautiful murderers.

Tiny Myers

say hello to my little friend

That's why I keep my cat inside :toot:

Keep your cats inside! Not just for the bird population but to keep them safe from predators, cars, and disease! You never know what could bite your cat out there! Some people will also adopt an overly friendly house cat assuming it's a stray!

Thank you How Wonderful! for the autumn sig!

google THIS

Tiny Myers posted:

That's why I keep my cat inside :toot:

Keep your cats inside! Not just for the bird population but to keep them safe from predators, cars, and disease! You never know what could bite your cat out there! Some people will also adopt an overly friendly house cat assuming it's a stray!

Also your outdoor cat might make rank decomposing animal poops next to your neighbor's trashcan and your neighbor might slip on it in the dark and almost die and he might air your shame for a dozen people to see on a blue forum a couple years later

Twenty Four

Coming off of Halloween, wondering if cats are real, people planting evidence, slipping me strange drugs, making elaborate photoshops in byob... cats, huh? :thunk:

biosterous

cats are real and strong and they are my friends

gallery of sigs

he/him

Twenty Four

Sounds like something the people trying to trick me would say...

hot cocoa on the couch

biosterous posted:

:yeah:

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

Ass-penny

biosterous posted:

:haibrower:

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
question for the scientists out there: if there is still dog, how can cat be real?

NumptyScrub

damn it I think the mirrors broken >˙.(

Nosfereefer posted:

question for the scientists out there: if there is still dog, how can cat be real?

As Dr. Werner Heisenberg so famously put it to Einstein, cats exist in a superposition of states, such that they are both real and unreal at the same time, Certain events will cause the probability function to collapse and make cat real (so you can pet and feed it) and others will cause the probability function to make cat unreal.

It has recently been determined (cf. "Action of dog on cat probability function" by Drs. Spock, Who and Robotnik) that dog actually is not involved in the collapse of the probability function, hence how dog and cat can both be real :science:

Nosfereefer

NumptyScrub posted:

As Dr. Werner Heisenberg so famously put it to Einstein, cats exist in a superposition of states, such that they are both real and unreal at the same time, Certain events will cause the probability function to collapse and make cat real (so you can pet and feed it) and others will cause the probability function to make cat unreal.

It has recently been determined (cf. "Action of dog on cat probability function" by Drs. Spock, Who and Robotnik) that dog actually is not involved in the collapse of the probability function, hence how dog and cat can both be real :science:

thats makes so much sense! thank you

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

NumptyScrub posted:

It has recently been determined (cf. "Action of dog on cat probability function" by Drs. Spock, Who and Robotnik) that dog actually is not involved in the collapse of the probability function, hence how dog and cat can both been real :science:

Now I di'n't go ta no fancy pants qauntium school for sissies, but I reckon all that mumbo jumbo ya just scribbl'd hast sumtim ta do wit CatDog, mmmhmm? :bahgawd:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
remember to keep matches, lighters and combustibles locked up away from cats.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Use a hook on the wall to hold your car keys so they don't take off with your sedan in the dead of night on some caterwaulling dark arts stuff.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

sleep sleep sleep
poke poke ... poke poke
poke.. poke

oh hey cat guess you want some pats.

biosterous

daylight savings, clocks change, breakfast is now an hour later than what Kira expects and she was not pleased about it

she's chillin now though

gallery of sigs

he/him

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Even if you think your cat is mature and can be trusted you should still lock up your liquor supply. The nicest kitty becomes a terrible drunk on even small amounts of alcohol (due to their small bodies).

ErrorInvalidUser

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Bright Bart posted:

Even if you think your cat is mature and can be trusted you should still lock up your liquor supply. The nicest kitty becomes a terrible drunk on even small amounts of alcohol (due to their small bodies).

My old dog used to love beer if you gave her a little. We rarely gave it to her and it's not like we were pouring out full cans for her, but a couple ounces for a larger sized dog never did much. Maybe she liked the taste, but I think she just liked the bubbles :3: