Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ventral EggSac

s are also high, if you want.

He carries around a big bong called Tokeminus Est.

"I hid a blunt in this mausoleum when I was a young torturer"

He tells you all the time about how he had sex with his hot dealer :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker

bongdanders

baka of lathspell

i dont remember some of it but there was a whole troupe of them right. they could get high and put on a play

also quality thread

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

free hubcaps

severian is expelled from the guild of tokerers for slipping a narc a dimebag

ty Saoshyant!

baka of lathspell

Bong Chronstantine: Weedblazer. Instead of smoking cigarettes he smokes weed and by tricking the devil he resets his tolerance

But things arent always easy for a stoner magic guy growing up around punks when punk was happening. he must learn to accept things like patience when dealing with demons who bogart the joint. not my problem, he is fond of saying while getting high. even when the dank swamp man shows up to worry about if hes a living weed nug and not a person.

blaze this, Bong Chronstantine says. its not made of you

Bong Chronstantine is a gritty comics character in the Dank Cannabis Universe

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

"eat me"

"oh you mean like alice in wonderland haha, eat me drink me get big get little"

"no, I mean when I die, literally eat me. ingest me along with the gland of the alzabo and my thoughts and consciousness will be inside of you forever!!"

"severian, dude, you're sever-eley harshing my mellow"

ty nesamdoom!