Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rxcowboy
Sep 13, 2008

I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth; fucked both a chick and her mom

I will get anal. Oh yes.

Poohs Packin posted:

Lol this poo poo is so dark

We haven't even started talking about my sex life yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rxcowboy
Sep 13, 2008

I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth; fucked both a chick and her mom

I will get anal. Oh yes.

Dr. Quarex posted:

:chanpop: noooo my fanfic!!!

I guess that makes sense though. My more recent homeschooled friend is incredibly liberal but also somehow absolutely must do all the cooking and cleaning at home for her husband despite also being a literal diplomat

I can save your fan fic without that ancedotal evidence.

BEHOLD

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horseshoe_theory

Rusty Rickshaw
Apr 30, 2008
This got dour

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
The two twins who transferred were cool people. You had to get to know them. The one drew cool poo poo on paper like in Hot Rod Magazine. The other one would continuously sob in class.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

I’ve known 3 homeschool kids over the years:

One turned out to be a rapist

One was a furry. He was in his 20s and he still lived with his mother and he’d tell her everything he did during his day and then she’d email/call people if she felt anyone had wronged her son. I once got a call from her because she didn’t want me swearing around her son so much because he didn’t like it apparently

One was a somewhat popular Flash/YouTube animator who as far as I can tell is quite normal

Chrs fucked around with this message at 11:24 on Nov 3, 2021

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
I fingerblasted a homeschool girl in her mom's van at an airshow. She was pretty nice and funny but also naive, or maybe I was.

Anywho, she cheated on me with some moon faced farm boy, defended herself with "the heart wants what it wants", and then I had to keep working with her.

Texas sucks

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
The twins were unceremoniously yanked out of my school in the middle term.

Takuan
May 6, 2007

My wife was homeschooled until high school. Not for religious reasons but because her mom thought public schools were too dangerous. Her mom was also a bipolar, alcoholic narcissist so she didn't bother teaching her anything and just made her watch video tapes from the home schooling program they were using. My wife also has ADHD and a learning disability. The homeschooling didn't go well.

My wife started going to public school when she was 14 because she moved 2 states away to live with her father after she fought back when her mom tried to beat her for not returning a rented DVD on time. As much baggage as she has from her childhood, I gotta say social awkwardness is not one of them.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

One of my best friends as a kid started getting homeschooled in 4th grade because her mom thought our school wasn't recognizing how smart she was. I didn't see her for years after that, her Mom didn't let any of us public school kids visit her any more.

I did see her in high school since she came to our school to take the SAT. She was nice but definitely seemed really shy and timid, and that's coming from someone who was a huge shy nerd at the time.

No idea what happened to her after that but hopefully she's happy and well-adjusted.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
My younger brothers. They're both really cool guys, but it's pretty obvious they were educated by asocial, slightly right leaning, hippie stemlords in a remote forest compound, and so I don't think they'd really thrive too far from the woods; they're basically libertarian elves. One works as a math teacher at the local tech school and the youngest is just starting college (same local school) and wants to get into nature conservancy.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i was homeschooled and lost my virginity to the teacher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Robo Reagan posted:

i was homeschooled and lost my virginity to the teacher

I'm sorry that happened to you