Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Enjoy, dude! Flashman is a classic and there are a number of follow-on novels if you like it. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
@2F: My package shows as delivered on the 17th, do you have any idea they received it (on account of being in contact with them)?

Kinda worried they may have not been notified or been able to pick it up since it was a business address.

Wroughtirony
May 14, 2007

I think I might have gotten grinched. :( If you were my satan, did you send something to GA?

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Wroughtirony posted:

I think I might have gotten grinched. :( If you were my satan, did you send something to GA?
It looks like it's about a half dozen of us. It seems like shipping is still out of whack, unfortunately.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Naked Bear posted:

It looks like it's about a half dozen of us. It seems like shipping is still out of whack, unfortunately.

Yours at least ive had updates on. Its coming.
Wroughtirony, I've queried but no update yet.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Can confirm shipping is a MESS right now, seemingly especially USPS. I’ve had something I ordered sitting in a postal facility five miles away from my home for almost a week now with no indication when it’ll actually be delivered. FedEx and UPS seem more reliable.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
For the record, my package is late not because of supply chain issues but because of Covid and depression. Not in that order.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Everyone who has yet to receive anything, please post ITT and I will start following up. You won't be banned or punished - this year is a gently caress - I just don't want anyone to be left out.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Everyone who has yet to receive anything, please post ITT and I will start following up. You won't be banned or punished - this year is a gently caress - I just don't want anyone to be left out.

If someone is entirely ghosted I can adopt them and deliver them something fabulous.

Someone needs to start gathering the wasps for the deadbeat package tho.

Wroughtirony
May 14, 2007

Yeah don't punish my Satan- this year has been a mess and just the fact that they signed up to send a stranger gifts when they thought they could is cool. I have the most fun picking out gifts and seeing my victims appreciate them, so I got my money's worth from this year! :D Can't wait to see Big Dave's Minnesota/Louisiana seafood boil!

That said, if I get adopted that would be super rad, too.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Mine has been in contact, no worries.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
To be clear, the only people who will be punished for Secret Satan are people who sign up to get a gift and don't give anything in return. I don't think this has happened in years, if ever, and I doubt it's going to happen now.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Part One arrived a few weeks ago...I posted it in the discord but held off in here because I knew there was a Part Two to follow. Well here we go.

The first package was actually something I almost bought for myself months ago when goons posted it somewhere, but I couldn't find the pillows to go with the cases.

Hell yes. Love them, AND the pillows were included. This could've ended here and I'd have been content. The quality of such a gift would've outshone the lack of quantity.

But then the rest arrived. And since it's been a while, I completely forgot we were dealing with foreigners.

Better get it inspected before we open it.

I guess we're ok.

Well, maybe not.

Oooh, cursive.

quote:

My Dearly Beloved Godholio,

It is now more than a year that this dreaded pandemic keeps us apart. I do hope that the enclosed package will bring you some joy in these difficult times. I fear it has missed Christmas, through no fault of my own - I fear my laziness once more got the better of me.

I have taken care to enclose one of Kiki's favorite bone type thing, and I trust it should keep Cam's ever troublesome tiny teeth busy. The movie, I believe, will align with some of your professional interest, I have myself found it quite entertaining over the year. I've also enclosed some candy, do please note the Coffee Crisp is basically a cup of coffee in solid form.

So sorry for the glitter bomb; tradition demands it.

Do enjoy these small tokens of my appreciation.

Sincerely,

//////////////////////////////////////
AKA Frozenvent

His teeth aren't very tiny any more, and I'm already aware that Coffee Crisps are loving awesome.

As soon as I opened it, Cam decided this was altogether too much time being spent NOT playing with him, so he threw his favorite toy directly in the way. It's a rubber tire made by Kong (highly recommend). Oh, and there's a bunch of dicks!

Still safe, despite the dicks.

Aha!

"I'll take that"

I thought I took a picture of the candy, guess not. But there it is.

I've actually never read this, and never intended to put forth any effort into obtaining a copy to do so. Guess I'm out of excuses.

This sounds amazing. Definitely watching this weekend, probably bringing it to work.

STICKERS

The antler is a loving HIT. He's been gnawing the entire time I've been loving with photos and typing. Kiki has good taste in chew toys.

FrozenVent, you absolutely killed it (with help from Kiki)! Thanks, this was awesome.

Godholio fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Feb 4, 2022

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Haha he resent you the copy of Atlas Shrugged I sent him

Also post Cam more often plz

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Oh that makes it even better. :lol:

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
Yeah it literally went from the package I got it in to the kitchen table to “gently caress it, sending it to Godholio”.

Also that movie is loving awesome. The plot is :discourse:, let me know what you think of it.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

A box has arrived! Luca has given it the once over, and reports no bombs. Also reports no treatos.

What we appear to have here, unless I miss my mark entirely, is all the bits required for me to build my very own Slavic Crime Yacht! Thanks, shame on an IGA!!!

Luca remains unimpressed.

Comrade Blyatlov fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Feb 9, 2022

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Wroughtirony posted:

Yeah don't punish my Satan- this year has been a mess and just the fact that they signed up to send a stranger gifts when they thought they could is cool. I have the most fun picking out gifts and seeing my victims appreciate them, so I got my money's worth from this year! :D Can't wait to see Big Dave's Minnesota/Louisiana seafood boil!

That said, if I get adopted that would be super rad, too.

You have not been abandoned, and should be receiving something soon.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I just hope the dude I sent the Army of the Potomac flag to is flying it high.

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

It is hung up in my garage right now

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

stinkypete posted:

It is hung up in my garage right now

:thumbsup:

Wroughtirony
May 14, 2007

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

You have not been abandoned, and should be receiving something soon.

Kickass! Can't wait to see what shows up!

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

I pass by it when I go to work and when I come home.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Failed to make this post from my phone, so trying again here. I got my gift from Laranzu a while back. My gift out has been received by my santee and we've been in comms about the delay.

Laranzu sent me some awesome spy schwag!

The hot sauce is awesome and is my go to breakfast sauce at the moment. The little dicks and Murderklaus have joined some of my other 3d printed desk adornments. Thank you very much!

Barcley
Jan 26, 2004

---

Soiled Meat
Thanks for the gifts Mr Nice! They're very nice gifts and I'll enjoy them :D

Wroughtirony
May 14, 2007

Hail Satan!

Tonight I came home to a package that I thought was some spices that I ordered, but it was FOUR POUNDS OF FANCY rear end PASTA! My dear belated Satan sent me a whole bunch of cascatelli, a pasta that is scientifically designed to hold sauce. I can wait to try it out with some bolognese! Satan must have read my mind, because I have been eyeing this stuff since I first heard about it. There was no note, so if you are my benefactor, please reveal yourself!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Is anyone still waiting? Get in touch if you are and I'll follow up, otherwise if Click Beelay ever gets around to posting his gift I'll declare this to be another year of great success.