Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Hello orbs!

It is I, Zurtilik. I've taken part in two of these postcard/letter exchanges and I've decided they seem like good fun. As such, I would like to try my hand at sending you all glitter postcards. I'll ship anywhere that USPS will let me ship, so being in the US isn't a requirement. I'm not sure what sort of wacky flourish or theme I might lay on at this point, it seems a bit too early for Christmas. Maybe I'll send some weird Kentucky/Southern US themed cards. I might find some other little doodad or trinket to send along with them for some extra fun.

If you'd like your own Zurt signed card please feel free to PM me your address! (If you don't have PMs I think I have a spare platinum code left.) I will be responsible with your address provided you can also assure me you won't come and kill my family once you've seen my address.

I'll patiently wait for a week or two and then probably start sending the cards out.

If you don't have platinum you can email zurtilik@trashmail.fr

Zurtilik fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Nov 5, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
I think this would be fun! I don’t have PMs tho unfortunately, I can always email you if that code isn’t available?

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Zurtilik

Percy Teatwillow posted:

I think this would be fun! I don’t have PMs tho unfortunately, I can always email you if that code isn’t available?

I thought there was a way for me directly give you platinum but I'm a low-tech goon who can't troubleshoot so see if this code works still:

4CDE764-F612804CF1-EDE43

Percy Teatwillow

Zurtilik posted:

I thought there was a way for me directly give you platinum but I'm a low-tech goon who can't troubleshoot so see if this code works still:

4CDE764-F612804CF1-EDE43

it works!! I will send you a PM shortly, friend

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
biosterous

heck yeah more cards

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Ass-penny

Cards Rule Everything Around Me

CREAM get the cards, gotta gotta write y'all

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i want a postcard, but i dont have plat, and also i cant promise anything on the murder front sorry

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Zurtilik

Nosfereefer posted:

i want a postcard, but i dont have plat, and also i cant promise anything on the murder front sorry

:eek:

That's okay. Uhhh... Smarter goons is there another way?

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Zurtilik posted:

:eek:

That's okay. Uhhh... Smarter goons is there another way?

im p sure i live on another continent anyway, so you dont need to waste all your stamps. also i wouldnt murder you or your family, that would be rude

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Zurtilik

Nosfereefer posted:

im p sure i live on another continent anyway, so you dont need to waste all your stamps. also i wouldnt murder you or your family, that would be rude

No, let me mail you fancy foreigner mail. I just wasn't 100% sure how to best message you. I know some people have that like goonmail thing, but I don't knownif that's a secret default thing or an IK/Mod thing.

Ass-penny

before I bought plat I made a throwaway email to correspond off board with a few people.

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 36 hours!

rear end-penny posted:

before I bought plat I made a throwaway email to correspond off board with a few people.

There's good services for that. alternatively something like fakemailgenerator.com and one could send the address and some arbitrary code with it and paste the code into the thread to verify it's actually that user that sent that address.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Zurtilik

Okay. I'll do something like that!

Weeee!

Zurtilik

Folks without platinum try emailing Zurtilik@trashmail.fr

Escape From Noise

Cards are nice

Ass-penny

They are! It's fun to get actual mail and not just bills and trash. I'm in the larger goonmail thread too and checked mail Tuesday on my way to work, got a good letter and it made me smile.

Zurtilik

Gonna bump this just once in case anyone missed or has decided to opt-in. Once a couple more days have passed I'm gonna go get supplies and send 'em out.

Ass-penny

You going to include a return address for continued pen pal shenanigans? I bought postcards from an artist homie of mine and they are extremely byob and I want them to mostly go to yobbers, tho there's a few peeps in the other thread I might have to hit with em.

Zurtilik

Yes, I planned to.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i have been waiting for gags postcard to arrive before giving you my address lest i come off as lustful, for postcards, but you know what it's unpredictable times. gonna pm you that address soon.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Zurtilik

I got some good post cards and a little treat to send a long with them. I'm gonna write some fun comments and then I'm gonna send these out sometime in the next couple days!

Yeeeehaw!

Zurtilik

I got a couple extra so if anyone changes their mind in the next few days, don't hesitate to SMASH that PM button.

Goons Are Gifts

Oh poo poo I wanted to post here multiple times but I forgot wait I DEFINITELY need a postcard and can also send you back immediately if you want I need more pen pals I need all the pen pals!!

Zurtilik

Goons Are Great posted:

Oh poo poo I wanted to post here multiple times but I forgot wait I DEFINITELY need a postcard and can also send you back immediately if you want I need more pen pals I need all the pen pals!!

Lol, I was thinking about sending you one anyway since I already have an address for you from you sending me a spooky ghost. I'll definitely send you one now.

Goons Are Gifts

God yes I even said I wanted one in some pm I believe and yet failed to sign up in here because I thought I already did post itt which means I may not read it again because that would be lurking

Ass-penny

Zurtilik posted:

I got some good post cards and a little treat to send a long with them. I'm gonna write some fun comments and then I'm gonna send these out sometime in the next couple days!

Yeeeehaw!

Yee, and I cannot emphasize this enough, Haw.

Zurtilik

Cards are written. Prepare for my great takes on this beautiful state and city! I tried to write legibly but good luck!

Gonna send them out today if I don't run into some weird issue.

Zurtilik

They're all in USPS capable hands now!

American Orbs will probably get theirs next week. Not sure how long international takes.

Ass-penny

Zurtilik posted:

They're all in USPS capable hands now!

American Orbs will probably get theirs next week. Not sure how long international takes.

I got my postcard :) thanks friend.

Escape From Noise

Why, what's this?

Why! It's a postcard and a playing card for BYOB superstar Zurtilik!

Thank you, bub!

Zurtilik

Yay! All the way to Japan!

Ass-penny

Zurtilik I put a postcard in the mail sometime in the last week, keep an eye out for it.

Zurtilik

:neckbeard:

biosterous

:peanut:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Percy Teatwillow

I’m so excited for mine to arrive! I went to check the mail today and I’m really hoping it didn’t get lost at the post office.

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

Zurtilik

Percy Teatwillow posted:

I’m so excited for mine to arrive! I went to check the mail today and I’m really hoping it didn’t get lost at the post office.

Wild you haven't gotten it. I think you might have been geographically closest (definitely closer than Japan) If you don't get it soon let me know and I'll try again.

Percy Teatwillow

friends, don’t ever entrust the USPS to give you accurate information or help you out in any way, shape, or form otherwise you’ll just not be able to check your mail for many months on end.

THAT BEING SAID, i finally received this bad boy !! thank you Zurty, I feel like I learned something new about the great state of Kentucky and got some cool mementos!

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

Percy Teatwillow posted:

friends, don’t ever entrust the USPS to give you accurate information or help you out in any way, shape, or form otherwise you’ll just not be able to check your mail for many months on end.

THAT BEING SAID, i finally received this bad boy !! thank you Zurty, I feel like I learned something new about the great state of Kentucky and got some cool mementos!

another byob success story!