Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
I came from a different community than SAS, most of my internet wrestling experience was through friends or over twitter that have had wildly different opinions than what I'm used to. I want to hear what people here think about this war that isn't happening. I'm a long time wrestling fan myself and I'm going to have my own bias.

I want to hear opinions on the matches like:

Britt Baker/Thunder Rosa (Light's Out Match) against Bayley/Sasha (Takeover: Brooklyn)
Io Shirai's NXT run against Hikaru Shida

The rivalry between American Alpha/The Revival/DIY vs The Lucha Brothers vs The Young Bucks

Daniel Brian's run until WM 30 versus the unfinished run of Adam Page

I think there are some feuds that NXT did legitimately better but they had a massive head start

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU