Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

It seems like it would be weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

it is so wrong, but it feels so right

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below
No.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
No, use whatever headphones you like with whatever phone you like.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Imaging using android and even having to ask yourself this question lol

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I hope the judge throws the book at you you son of a bitch!!!!!!!!

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Yes because Android phones still have headphone ports unlike Crapple failphones

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Yeah but everyone's too polite to tell you. It's tech incest

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 35 hours!

Colonel Cancer posted:

Yeah but everyone's too polite to tell you. It's tech incest

It's the opposite of incest. We're all here keepin it in the family with our phones and buds, and OP's out there mixing and matching the bloodlines like some kind of bene gesserit witch.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
AirPods

Something to lose.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Your kids are going to come out looking all weird.

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Is this even possible?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

No they don't

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

i like bluetooth headphones a lot but i hate having stuff stuck in my ear so I use AfterShokz instead plus I can still hear when someone is talking to me at work or whatever and they don't have to tap my shoulder to get my attention.

My pixel 5a has been dead since they pushed out android 12 earlier this week and im so loving pissed that their only solution is to send me a new one but it won't be here till middle of next week because they don't have one to send right now.

I have to drive into work because my phone was my VPN access token and its making me realize how much I loving hated driving to work oh my god im going to double my effort from home so I never have to work in an office again.

[edit] i just realized the main reason i claim to prefer aftershokz, to hear people, actually hasn't been relevent since i stopped having to work in the office, and its nice when riding the bike to be more aware, but i still hate having stuff in my ears and at home i just use speakers.

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Nov 6, 2021

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
What's the appeal with airpods anyway? There's tons of other options and they look dumb as poo poo. They also look uncomfortable.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Ego-bot posted:

What's the appeal with airpods anyway? There's tons of other options and they look dumb as poo poo. They also look uncomfortable.

same as beats by dre or nike or whatever. advertising and a certain status amongst teenagers

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Use actual good headphones op

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I also like aftershokz but I'm hoping to take on a new office job and dreading driving to/from and being in an office again.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

kntfkr posted:

I also like aftershokz but I'm hoping to take on a new office job and dreading driving to/from and being in an office again.

It sucks as much as you remember probably, but aftershokz are good in my years of usage. They are popular around those that still work in the office as well.

my route to work was 12 minutes 6 years ago. They've been replacing a major infrastructure thing on the highway that i have to cross on my way to work and now it takes me about 35 minutes. 50 MPH instead of 70.

gently caress you android for putting out an OTA that could break my phone and then not having any replacement to send me when it was completely your fault.

I had to go into the office 3 days this week and it looks like I'll have to go in monday and tuesday as well and I won't willing work an office job again unless they for some reason go insane and double the pay. I'll just work remotely for some assholes before I do this again every day.

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 05:10 on Nov 6, 2021

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

Peggy Edson posted:

No they don't

Mine does.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

Heh look at this poor

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

TontoCorazon posted:

Use actual good headphones op

Such as?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
The electric arcs from your pocket to your ears as Apple and Google battle are loving epic. Shame about the searing pain