Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

This game is called, "Guess what Youtube video this comment is from"!!!
The rules of the game are also the title of the game.
(Please don't cheat. It says "guess," not "google search")

To get started the first comment is:

Alayna TheSlackerXDXGurl2010 (7 months ago) commented:
Love This Summer Song❤❤❤ It Helps Me Learn To Draw Some Of My Characters Animated Right

Hint: This should be easy, right? Clearly the video is a piece of music...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

That's easy, it's A Ha - Take On Me

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
come on fhqwhgads

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

deep dish peat moss posted:

see this is an amazing guess. unfortunately it's wrong.

it was a video of louis armstrong singing the jazz standard "ain't misbehavin'" written by fats waller in 1929.

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

JimsonTheBetrayer

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Doctor Dogballs posted:

see this is an amazing guess. unfortunately it's wrong.

it was a video of louis armstrong singing the jazz standard "ain't misbehavin'" written by fats waller in 1929.

See I would have guessed
All my friends are Creepers (they explode)
By Adam N-A a parody of a twentonepilots song

☆♤♤Gayer_Than_life♤♤☆

take the moon

by sebmojo
its the len cover of kids in america op

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bog pixie

all from the same video:

deep dish peat moss

bog pixie posted:

all from the same video:

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
sig

~sig~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Dogballs

This comment was made 2 months ago by user "Kheni"

Snape's wife is at it again! She comes back thisa time with a beautiful version of Bach's craft. You can clearly see the Snape bloodline in her eyebrows as time shifts forwards, as it has always done. Oh, time, bringeth the eyebrows some peace, they shiver with so much emotion. The Bloodline of Snapeth comes with their gaze with eyes, cold to the gaze, as they should.
Beautifully played, but I believe Snape should've been here to hear this, not only Snapette.

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"